LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    SuperWii Marc's Avatar
    Member #
    18715
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    York
    Posts
    731
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Its not just Wii, XBox owners have complained that games like BioShock and Halo 3 are too short too.

    Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

  2. #12
    CoOkIe NiNJA xD SoUL's Avatar
    Member #
    34177
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    109
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    My cousin told me he beat H3 in 6 hours.... 6 HOURS!!

    Riku 4 Brawl. KTHX!
    www.myspace.com/the_souless
    I'm such a myspace freak... XD
    SSBB friend code
    5069-3586-4611
    A D D M E ! !

  3. #13
    JT.
    JT. is offline
    A glitch in life JT.'s Avatar
    Member #
    21880
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    638
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by laderer5
    I think Nintendo announced WAY BACK that they were going to make 1 last zelda game! THE LAST ONE! Not sure if this was false info but that's what i heard. I'll look for a link just give me a while. Alot of searching needs to be done.
    THey can't just stop making Zelda games... It's been making them for 20 years or something already!

    Signature under construction



    "Life's a game", and I lost the manual...


  4. #14
    Cogito Ergo Sum JAKE196's Avatar
    Member #
    34237
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Williamsburg, VA (U.S.A.)
    Posts
    1,720
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by SoUL
    My cousin told me he beat H3 in 6 hours.... 6 HOURS!!
    0.o wtf, at least most wii games aren't that short. . . I guess your paying for the online though. . . but you have to pay for online anyway!

    well I'm sure your cousin is an above average gamer but still, games are way to short theses days.

    I personally would not pay $60-$120 for a really short game with great online + the cost of online, another $60.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Skippy's Avatar
    Member #
    10574
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,191
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Heavenly Sword for the PS3 is reportedly only 8-10 hours long.

  6. #16
    Cogito Ergo Sum JAKE196's Avatar
    Member #
    34237
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Williamsburg, VA (U.S.A.)
    Posts
    1,720
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Heavenly Sword for the PS3 is reportedly only 8-10 hours long.
    yeah i heard it wasn't that great either. . .
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

  7. #17
    WiiChat Member raisinghelen's Avatar
    Member #
    19621
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,052
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    A lot of games nowadays seem to be very short. I thought MP3 was too short with an average completion time of between 12-20 hours (took me 16)but i will replay it after a couple of weeks. Halo 3 is supposed to have an average completion time of 6 hours which is horrible for a $70 game although the multiplayer will keep people busy for ages. Likewise Bioshock (around 10-15 hours) and Heavenly Sword (reportedly 6 hours) are far too short for what you pay for them.

    I rate The Godfather very highly on the Wii despite it not being as flashy as those games because it can offer up to 40 hours of gameplay (with great controls too). I paid $40 for it so at $1 an hour of gameplay i think it was great value.

    Quality games are great but not if you can complete them in an afternoon.

  8. #18
    Cogito Ergo Sum JAKE196's Avatar
    Member #
    34237
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Williamsburg, VA (U.S.A.)
    Posts
    1,720
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen
    A lot of games nowadays seem to be very short. I thought MP3 was too short with an average completion time of between 12-20 hours (took me 16)but i will replay it after a couple of weeks. Halo 3 is supposed to have an average completion time of 6 hours which is horrible for a $70 game although the multiplayer will keep people busy for ages. Likewise Bioshock (around 10-15 hours) and Heavenly Sword (reportedly 6 hours) are far too short for what you pay for them.

    I rate The Godfather very highly on the Wii despite it not being as flashy as those games because it can offer up to 40 hours of gameplay (with great controls too). I paid $40 for it so at $1 an hour of gameplay i think it was great value.

    Quality games are great but not if you can complete them in an afternoon.
    suddenly not having a 360 doesn't seem so bad

    yeah i liked the godfather that lasted me a while.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts