LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Wii60 Spyro's Avatar
    Member #
    29845
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    351
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Nintendo + shrooms = mario

    No. I mean it.

    Who the crap came up with the idea for mario and all the things involved in it? An italian plumber, going to save a non-italian princess from a distant land that doesn't exist from a huge turtle with spikes on his shell. He takes SHROOMS to make himself bigger and do other effects to his body. Mushroom kingdom? Really, did NO ONE suspect anything when they heard that in the late 70's or early 80's? Or was everyone just too high off their own version of the drug to care? Thats worse than Neverland from Michael Jackson.

    Messed up.
    Xbox live tag: Terrador

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    OH NOES! A PICTURE cyberzomby's Avatar
    Member #
    23638
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,102
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    I think its nice. Nintendo managed to create a world of its own. Everyone knows it. If you see one "object" or "person" from it you instantly know its nintendo's world!

    No other console has got a franchise so persistent and deep like nintendo
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

    Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

    I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

  4. #3
    Retro Gamer KrisKhaos's Avatar
    Member #
    32382
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    319
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2328-3260-7811-1534
    funny stuff Spyro...

    Reminds me of my favorite Mario related quote:

    "we all knew Mario was a druggie. i mean, who else takes shrooms to be larger than life? who else uses a pipe to travel to new worlds? who else sees a giant plant in a pipe and defeats it with a little flame? i could go on." - the p00t

    I still respect Nintendo's most famous character, however when you look at the whole concept there is a few hangups there.

    "Real Men Wii Standing Up"

  5. #4
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Yeah it is something to think about.
    But I still love Mario.
    It was just an idea of theirs, just like a lot of other games.
    This one just happens to have a drug reference.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  6. #5
    D S
    D S is offline
    Virus Creat0rgz D S's Avatar
    Member #
    34042
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    448
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8371-1413-5471-1722
    Wow, someone is a Mario hater!
    Mario is a good series of game, though lacking in some aspects. The mushroom kingdom has no reference to drugs, and I'd advise you not to bring your drug induced stuff into this forum.
    Join -No External Links.

    If you wish to add me as a "Wii Friend" PM me
    D S ~~Since 1992

  7. #6
    :chuckle: Hybrid's Avatar
    Member #
    7985
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    775
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by D S
    Wow, someone is a Mario hater!
    Mario is a good series of game, though lacking in some aspects. The mushroom kingdom has no reference to drugs, and I'd advise you not to bring your drug induced stuff into this forum.
    Yes it does! mushrooms everywhere...Using (mu)SHROOMS to change the way is body.
    And tthe main enemies are turtles and walking mushrooms...
    None the less i love MARIO
    Last edited by Hybrid; 10-02-2007 at 06:04 PM.



    thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

  8. #7
    slightly amused captainff's Avatar
    Member #
    17836
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    807
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    What about Super Paper Mario?

    Is not the plumber 'flipping out' into other dimensions?

    Seems a bit 'flashback' to me.

    ....................


  9. #8
    @SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :) ZeLdA4LiFe's Avatar
    Member #
    1025
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Stanton, CA
    Posts
    1,475
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyro
    No. I mean it.

    Who the crap came up with the idea for mario and all the things involved in it? An italian plumber, going to save a non-italian princess from a distant land that doesn't exist from a huge turtle with spikes on his shell. He takes SHROOMS to make himself bigger and do other effects to his body. Mushroom kingdom? Really, did NO ONE suspect anything when they heard that in the late 70's or early 80's? Or was everyone just too high off their own version of the drug to care? Thats worse than Neverland from Michael Jackson.

    Messed up.
    as i die-hard MJ fan......... i advise you to leave him outta this

    and yea, your right. kinda weird how the whole mario thing is. i totally understand....but then again, it was back in the 70's & 80's when all the crack and drugs were going around.........maybe shigero did a lil too much. LOL JK JK. i cannot diss the man who makes my life worth living



    OHAI! I'm just an old dinosaur from 2006 seeing who's here

    The name is. . . Hugo

    Got a Nintendo 3DS? 2492-5132-0881


  10. #9
    Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    911
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,922
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberzomby
    I think its nice. Nintendo managed to create a world of its own. Everyone knows it. If you see one "object" or "person" from it you instantly know its nintendo's world!

    No other console has got a franchise so persistent and deep like nintendo
    Zomby's Got A Point! He Just Basically Shot Down Most Things You said.

    Meh


  11. #10
    @SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :) ZeLdA4LiFe's Avatar
    Member #
    1025
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Stanton, CA
    Posts
    1,475
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    not to mention.......its totally what sets apart Nintendo from all the other companys.........you know you like it Spyro......

    besides, after all the things mario has gone through......i wouldnt mind living in his shoes for one day........

    FREE MUSHROOMS!!!!!!!



    OHAI! I'm just an old dinosaur from 2006 seeing who's here

    The name is. . . Hugo

    Got a Nintendo 3DS? 2492-5132-0881


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

nintendo on shrooms
,

nintendo shrooms

,
nintendo trip on shrooms
,
the creators of nintendo on shrooms
Click on a term to search for related topics.