LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3632-7782-7801-4679
    i have to say that i don't look at the grade of the game, heck most of my game have low grades. but its nice to have someone review a game and that tell how the game play is and what to expect. so what they give it a -1 for not being halo 3 i carry about what the game is and how it handles, in my opinoun.
    yes i know how they grede a game does effect how people are going to buy it. still they're just letting you know what they think, like how a movie critics are or how you tell a friend what you thought of the movie or game. you shouldn't be getting offended by how they grade a game.
    like what mother always say,
    "If you have nothing nice to say,
    then don't say anytthing at all."

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberzomby
    Cool feature on wiichat I might add some reviews there

SenseFail and Budo got good points as well. I can only agree on what they said.

@SenseFail: Didnt know tht it wasnt developped as a 20 game lol.
    im sorry i dotn understand what youre saying here.. i said it WAS a 20 dollar game on release, not that it wasnt..

(im probably just showing my ignorance.. im not the brightest lol)

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    haha wow! That was what I meant. I made the typo here. I meant that I didnt know it was developped as a 20 dollar game
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    6743-9556-4846-8302
    Depends on the person. ex. A big fan of pokemon will give the game a higher score than a person who hates it. Its always in their head no matter how much they try to say that they give a fair score.

My Online: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (Wii), Socom CA (Ps2)
    ****MOH PLAYER NAME: RENZ87

Member #
    Friends
    A good thread - thank you all for your contribution.
    I am actually surprised that so many games get quite a medicore review. We have to remember that these review/game sites are sort of in a twilight-zone as they get advertizing money and exclustivity (making a living!) from the people that makes the games they are giving a 3 or a 9. As a curiosoty i can mention that i also read somewhere that there are some rewards or payment system (sorry cant remember exactely) from the publisher to the developer according to the average review score a game get.
    So my point - objectivity is hard to maintain!
    ================================================== ===================================

Currently Playing: Resident Evil 4

================================================== ===================================

My Wii Games:

Wii Play - CoD 3 - Godfather - Tiger Woods 07 & 08 - RE 4 - MoH Vanguard - Red Steel - Metroid Prime Corruption - Splinter Cell Double Agent - Far Cry Vengeance - Scareface -

Ads