LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    my gf loved super paper mario

MP3 is good but one of my female friends likes it and the other does not. Neither of them _think_ they have the skills to play it. I think they do they just don't have the patience.

RE4 is good but it also didn't appeal too much to the females.

God Father appealed to them but again they thought they couldn't play that far. (I still think that's not true)

She likes Tiger Woods 08 and she didn't think she would

----------------------

My Sims is way to simple.

Mario Strikers is a boy on boy game for sure.

Madden might be good but my girlfriend hasn't gotten into it and she loves madden.

Games that really didn't interest my gf (or me for that matter): excite truck, elebits, rayman rabbid rabbits, The Bigs (which I do like), Trauma Center, Scarface, WarioWare (could this be the most overrated game?)

--------------------------

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Hi, i know its not the best of answers but you could always get some old gamecube games to stop the WII gathering dust.

Actually can anyone answer please, why if the WII can play great graphic games eg nightfire etc does all the Wii games look like they have been coloured in by a 3 year old. I know its gameplay Nintendo have gone for but a lot of the games i have seen so far are little bodys with big heads.

cheers all, keep up the good work.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by frostycloc
    Hi, i know its not the best of answers but you could always get some old gamecube games to stop the WII gathering dust.

Actually can anyone answer please, why if the WII can play great graphic games eg nightfire etc does all the Wii games look like they have been coloured in by a 3 year old. I know its gameplay Nintendo have gone for but a lot of the games i have seen so far are little bodys with big heads.

I would love this actually but I really don't know anything about the gamecube games except for zelda and resident evil 4. I need to get a couple of GC controllers

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by frostycloc

Nightfire rocks!

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    metroid prime 3 is proly the best one

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by zapasant93
    metroid prime 3 is proly the best one
    Again, throw some insight into your post rather than just posting something for the hell of it. Details my friend.

Anways, Metroid Prime 3 is a very good game.
    Best looking Wii game so far, and its quite fun.

Also, there are some good ones coming out real soon, like Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Smash Bros. Brawl. As well as Mario Kart Wii.

Animal Crossing is also in the works yes, but no date has been set for a release.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads