LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Two -Brothers in Arms- games releasing 13th Oct

One is -Road to hill 30- and the other one is named -double time- Both due for release 13th Oct.

What is the difference between these two games? Is road to hill 30 just a port from the pc? And double time a complete new game - and exclusively for wii?

And why release them on the same day? They are quite likely to compete with each-other....
    ================================================== ===================================

Currently Playing: Resident Evil 4

================================================== ===================================

My Wii Games:

Wii Play - CoD 3 - Godfather - Tiger Woods 07 & 08 - RE 4 - MoH Vanguard - Red Steel - Metroid Prime Corruption - Splinter Cell Double Agent - Far Cry Vengeance - Scareface -

2. Ads

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    Well, actually Road to Hill 30 is Brothers in Arms 1 and Earned in Blood is Brothers in Arms 2. Double Time, how ever, is just like LEGO SW: Complete Saga just a bundle of both games in one. I think it's just some typo, the game that'll come out is Double Time.

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Secumfex
    Well, actually Road to Hill 30 is Brothers in Arms 1 and Earned in Blood is Brothers in Arms 2. Double Time, how ever, is just like LEGO SW: Complete Saga just a bundle of both games in one. I think it's just some typo, the game that'll come out is Double Time.
    So double time is two games in one - both being ported from the pc? (Earned in blood and road to hill 30).
    So no new gameplay compared to the pc versions?

My Wii Games:

Wii Play - CoD 3 - Godfather - Tiger Woods 07 & 08 - RE 4 - MoH Vanguard - Red Steel - Metroid Prime Corruption - Splinter Cell Double Agent - Far Cry Vengeance - Scareface -

Member #
    Friends
    DT is probably more like the ps2 version than the pc version..

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    Does the pc and the ps2 version differs a lot?

My Wii Games:

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    No, both are ugly.

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Member #
    Friends
    Shizche.
    Any hope they will turn out decent on the wii? Are there any pre/re-views out there?

My Wii Games:

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    I didnt think Brothers in arms was ugly. I played the pc versions and I loved the games ( story wise and gameplay wise )
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    oh yeah heard about this ages ago, might be pretty sweet.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    is this going to be online?

Ads