LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979

    For those with NBA 08

    Its a decent game, only played one season game.

    The online is where my annoyance lies.
    You try to play against people, but they have horrible connections and never are able to play, so it takes about 10 min to find a match.
    Not to mention my record of 0-3.

    Oh well, my userthing is RobertFoster.
    Maybe I have played you already, if not see you round.

    But does anyone else experience that problem like me, with people having bad connections?

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  2. #2
    WiiChat Member Boike93's Avatar
    Member #
    35002
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yeah EA so far hasnt had good online systems. I hope it is not like this is moh

  3. #3
    WiiChat Member weewii182's Avatar
    Member #
    34835
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    18
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    TBH i found ea online system alot better than nintendos but i guess its down where you live

  4. #4
    CUSTOM LeWaffles's Avatar
    Member #
    30754
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Around Chicago
    Posts
    1,026
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i played it too, it's pretty good.

    formerly known as wii-fi

  5. #5
    Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    32112
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,842
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    well i dont have the game YET, im getting it not because of online, just because i love nba games, so thnks fer the user feedback

    PSN ID: zapasant93



  6. #6
    WiiChat Member Thrash13's Avatar
    Member #
    35135
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    42
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I've asked a few other places, but I never can get any answers. This isn't a big deal, but I was wondering if NBA Live 08 for the Wii has the ability to have CPU vs. CPU games? I don't use this option much, but sometimes I just like to watch games. Any answer would be appreciated.

  7. #7
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrash13
    I've asked a few other places, but I never can get any answers. This isn't a big deal, but I was wondering if NBA Live 08 for the Wii has the ability to have CPU vs. CPU games? I don't use this option much, but sometimes I just like to watch games. Any answer would be appreciated.
    As far as I know, yes you can do that.

    My frustration with the online continues however.
    People you play against constantly play as the Phoenix Suns, literally everyone I play against. Now there is no way everyone can be from Phoenix and I am not saying you need to play as your hometown team, but everyone using the same team all the time gets kinda annoying, and is rather cheap.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  8. #8
    Get Money Dummy yungblood6's Avatar
    Member #
    34300
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    383
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    As far as I know, yes you can do that.

    My frustration with the online continues however.
    People you play against constantly play as the Phoenix Suns, literally everyone I play against. Now there is no way everyone can be from Phoenix and I am not saying you need to play as your hometown team, but everyone using the same team all the time gets kinda annoying, and is rather cheap.
    Welcome to online gaming!!!!! You have entered the sharks den!!!! when you play online every one does what they can to win. some even go as far as cheating or being cheap by doing the same move, or using rockets in fps, or by using the best team in a sports game.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

  9. #9
    Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    32112
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,842
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    well i just got the game yesrterday, and im enjoying it, i feel like it was a good purchase

    as for lagging during online play, ive only play 1 match online, and i wasnt lagging at all, maybe it was like a 1 time thing or something im not sure

    PSN ID: zapasant93



  10. #10
    WiiChat Member Wiiluvr's Avatar
    Member #
    66282
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wii land
    Posts
    169
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Just got this!!! It pwnzorz kek

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts