Xbox live GT: Sir Minto
    PSN ID: Mintoisgod

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I am looking forward to both.
    And so far both are actually getting Wii owners to drool, because both have online features.

Both should sell well, but Brawl also has the Christmas edge though.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I'm excited about both for their fun play, and great announced online play. While I favor Super Smash Bros. series over Mario Kart, I'm still excited about Mario Kart Wii. I think people aren't as pumped for it, is because Brawl is coming out first, and Mario Kart doesn't come out for another while.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Go Win a Darwin Award SantaClaws's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7210-0959-6535-8841
    you'd have to play it for more than 10 minutes to like the game

That goes for any game usually, because you have to learn to play etc

BUY BOTH!

MSC:159022 302146 Wins:912 Losses:391
    GH3: 0817-2537-3426 [Expert]
    Brawl: 4382-1804-6851

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    Brawl will have destroyed both Galaxy and Mario Kart in sales before the end of 2008...maybe not at first, but once it gets circulated around that this is the best game every created by Nintendo...that's when the sales will sky rocket...exactly what happened when melee came out. At first some people were excited to get the game and it had an average release when it came out, but then more people found out about it's greatness and it sold like crazy...I mean it had a $50 price tag for over three years...that's pretty damn amazing IMO

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Member #
    Friends
    5431-1607-7668-3461
    I'm more excited for Mario Kart Wii and Super Mario Galaxy than Super Smash Bros. Brawl... but I'm going to get all three.
    "My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my Charizard."

XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii owner.

Member #
    Friends
    4877-3286-3608-7887
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeLdA4LiFe
    cause mario kart wii isnt really as exciting as brawl. mario kart, all you gotta do is race & win. but in brawl, you get to fight your opponent, use items, final smash attacks......its jus way better than mario kart wii........but hey, dont get me wrong, im still getting both, but im lookin forward to brawl more than mario kart
    In MK u can use items and battle.

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    I think what zelda4life was trying to get at George is that Brawl is just a more exciting game and for most people it usually is, but nobody can really tell which will have the most success untill they are released.

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Member #
    Friends
    smash bros is amazing when you play it... it is so original and very well done

mario kart is also amazing but for me mario kart got old pretty fast so i am way more siked for brawl cuz it is ganna own and hopefully help make the wii

/|\
    |
    made by me

Wii number: 7107 1702 9533 5546
    Games: Wii Sports, Rampage, Twilight princess, Wii Play, Monkeyball, Mario Party 8, Excite Truck

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioman
    Brawl will have destroyed both Galaxy and Mario Kart in sales before the end of 2008...maybe not at first, but once it gets circulated around that this is the best game every created by Nintendo...that's when the sales will sky rocket...exactly what happened when melee came out. At first some people were excited to get the game and it had an average release when it came out, but then more people found out about it's greatness and it sold like crazy...I mean it had a $50 price tag for over three years...that's pretty damn amazing IMO
    I dont agree for the following reason:

The super smash bros series are pretty hectic. You need to be somewhat of a hard-core game to be good at it or even understand whats going on. With the mario series you just have to run around and know the controls. I think mario is easier to play for a lot of people. I can prove it as well:

I go on holiday weekend with a big family every year. Now a game like mario appeals to almost everyone. When they walk in and see us playing mario they went: Oh nice and can we try this ?
    But in the evenings when we had a few beers and started beating each other up ( melee ) than everyone was like: Oh thats hectic! I dont even understand it looking at it!

Another point is that my cousin will probably buy a Wii, just for galaxy!

cause mario kart wii isnt really as exciting as brawl. mario kart, all you gotta do is race & win. but in brawl, you get to fight your opponent, use items, final smash attacks......its jus way better than mario kart wii........but hey, dont get me wrong, im still getting both, but im lookin forward to brawl more than mario kart
    Now thats not really fair what you've done. Allow me to rephrase that sentence to show what you did:
    cause Super Smash brothers Brawl isnt really as exciting as Mario Kart. In Brawl, all you gotta do is Fight & win. but in Mario Kart, you get to race your opponent, use items, shortcuts......its jus way better than Brawl.........but hey, dont get me wrong, im still getting both, but im lookin forward to mario kart more than Brawl!
    You see? All I did was change the words kart and brawl and its still something thats true. You just named 2 Pro's for mario kart and a lot more for brawl. But theres more to Mario kart than only race and win.

Im excited about both games as well. Just to get that out of the way. I just think Mario Galaxy will sell more ( have a bigger audience ) than Brawl.
    Can you tell I'm bored sitting behind my desk by the number of words in this post lol?
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Ads