Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by bolerus
    has any body had a problem with thier defence going completely awol?

was playing a very sneaky person last night (didnt note his name, but he had a 3 star team slected and as soon as i hit my accept button for my team he changed to barcelona - afterwards he tried to join my lobby game and i wouldnt allow him in, so he has lost out not me)

he beat nme 6 -1 every time he got the ball past the halfway line, i had no defenders anywhere near to be able to get a tackle in, so he was basically scoring from anywhere he liked.

This hasnt happened before, is it a bug? any body have any information or seen it before at all?
    What team were you? There's numerous possibilities here, e.g. the formation of your team, tactics, the way you play, and just the general ability of your players!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    i know what you are saying lewi T

but it has only happened once, and i always use the same team and same formation / player line up

unless, barcelona being a 5 gold star team made the difference /shrug will see if it happens again

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    It might have just been random misfortune! Or who knows, it could have been some kind of bug, I mean, I've came across a couple, such as invisible players, or this when I was playing just before...

Member #
    Friends
    5231-0127-5051-6215
    Keepers go AWOL and i mean properly AWOL i was playing against this guy where his keeper ran out of the box kicked the ball but decided to just stay there it was very strange. Plus defenders sometimes end up in a huddle like there talking to each other or something.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mario Strikers: 116076 328448

EA Persona: (FIFA 08) & (MOH:H2) Whoopsfire

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by bolerus
    was playing a very sneaky person last night (didnt note his name, but he had a 3 star team slected and as soon as i hit my accept button for my team he changed to barcelona - afterwards he tried to join my lobby game and i wouldnt allow him in, so he has lost out not me)
    I think I played this arsehole aswell, except I managed to go 1 up against him just before half-time and the prick quit!
    I can't stand the quitters! I have noticed that some people quit not long after the game has kicked off, if they have trouble getting the ball off you straight away. Is it possible to quit within a certain time of the game starting and it wont show up on there record as a loss?

Member #
    Friends
    5231-0127-5051-6215
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh15ky
    I think I played this arsehole aswell, except I managed to go 1 up against him just before half-time and the prick quit!
    I can't stand the quitters! I have noticed that some people quit not long after the game has kicked off, if they have trouble getting the ball off you straight away. Is it possible to quit within a certain time of the game starting and it wont show up on there record as a loss?

Its funny you should say that because i thought if they quit on you or dissconnects by accident you should win by default. But sometimes it doesnt register iv had it done on me but it didnt give me the win.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh15ky
    Its not always deliberate though, ive been trying to play for the last 2 nights but every time i get to the game I get a connection lost error just after kick off, pulling my hair out, ive set my router up as a DMZ and everything

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoops
    Its funny you should say that because i thought if they quit on you or dissconnects by accident you should win by default. But sometimes it doesnt register iv had it done on me but it didnt give me the win.
    It depends whether it's a ranked game or not. Also how long as been played, because if it's near the beginning then it just isn't counted.

Member #
    Friends
    I haven't seen any glitches yet, so I guess I might be lucky. My persona is:
    Gina

Yea nothing special

Also I'm getting really annoyed with people quitting the game in the middle or beginning as well :/
    Last edited by toxicstar; 10-10-2007 at 08:01 PM.
    Friend Code:0352 5278 4218 6283
    FIFA 08: Gina

Member #
    Friends
    5231-0127-5051-6215

Who do you play as when your online?

I started playing as my favourite team then realised everyone plays with the top teams. I play as Chesterfield in Coca-Cola League 2 and there only a two star team. Who do you all play with?

Ads