Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gta

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    not sure why so many people want an official GTA Wii game when Godfather and Scarface are already so awesome and fit the same category. honestly, GTA started the genre, but there's better stuff now.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2328-3260-7811-1534
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    not sure why so many people want an official GTA Wii game when Godfather and Scarface are already so awesome and fit the same category. honestly, GTA started the genre, but there's better stuff now.
    Yeah well Godfather may be good it's still no GTA. As far as why people want an "official" GTA is we tend to like the that official verses the clones. Likewise Mario would be out of a job years ago.

"Real Men Wii Standing Up"

Member #
    Friends
    In all honesty I thing the wii has a better potential than
    ps3 and xbox in taking the gta franchise to the next level - and I am not talking graphics..
    ================================================== ===================================

Currently Playing: Resident Evil 4

================================================== ===================================

My Wii Games:

Wii Play - CoD 3 - Godfather - Tiger Woods 07 & 08 - RE 4 - MoH Vanguard - Red Steel - Metroid Prime Corruption - Splinter Cell Double Agent - Far Cry Vengeance - Scareface -

Member #
    Friends
    I really really hope that the GTA series could be played in my wii... that would be really really fun..

Member #
    Friends
    0423-8829-8601-2645
    The same theory ran through my head when I heard table tennis was coming to the wii.
    I can only pray
    To be honest, I think there would be a lot of people who say it goes against what nintendo is trying to do, but it could also help sales of wii?

I plan to buy a 360 or PS3 purely to play gta iv. I had a 360, but the combination of gta being delayed and I heard microsoft admit that basically all 360s would go wrong at some point, I sold mine before it did!

Even if the graphics did end up similar to the comparisons above, I wouldn't mind.
    Incidently, do wii discs have the same capacity as a dvd/360 disc? Just thinking for the size of the game/city whether it would fit on one wii disc, or whether we would be back to the original GTA with disc swapping, which wouldn't work actually as it's now one big city..

Member #
    Friends
    I cannot see GTA4 coming onto the Wii.

It is built especially for the next gen consoles (in terms of performance) so dumbing it down for Wii would miss the whole point.

Having the last GTA stories game would be ace. If the PSP can handle it with fairly impressive graphics, then the Wii could.

Look at the way EA are releasing MOA heroes 2 on PSP and Wii. This was clearly just a PSP title, before the recent success of the Wii. all they need to work on is the motion controls.

Hopefully Rockstar can do the same for san antreas stories

Member #
    Friends
    GTA has never been a great graphics game. It is however the only game that makes me want an xbox360 next year.

I think that developers are not worried about Wii graphics as much as they are worried about Wii's processing power in terms of so-called "artificial intelligence" and physics calculations.

It's time for everyone to stop fixating on graphics. The real issues are interface, which Wii is winning, and physics/AI which the others are winning.

Member #
    Friends
    you can't say "wii can't stand gta iv", it's a bit pointless, since it has ps2 graphics+

it may may happen thow in the future....

just because nintendo should be very stupid to ingore Gta iv, Resident Evil 5 and Soul Calibur 4... just like that

although the wii exclusives (Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles and SoulCalibur Legends ) seem to be as good.....

but.....at least wii need a gta exclusive as well......gta not on wii would have been very stupid from nintendo......

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    its not up 2 nintendo whether they come to wii or not, they get to say if it doesnt but they dont get to say if it does

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

Member #
    Friends
    too bad.......but why??? i don't understand it...since wii has the same power as ps2 and more, why can't they make a gta for wii, also rockstar has brought Ping Pong and Manhunt2.......so it's not that Rockstar won't make games for wii or about the content (manhunt)......lol.....
    Last edited by lenitao3; 10-14-2007 at 01:44 PM.

Ads