LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    But, for the Wii, it doesn't have bad graphics. The graphics are pretty good, for the Wii.

bw!
    Member #
    Friends
    can yall stop getting mad at this game

i mean why would yall waste all your time just to make fun of this game
    Miles "Tails" Prowers

Two tails are better than one.
    Spoiler Alert!

A guy who ain't named Bob wiigotdawii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla2007
    But, for the Wii, it doesn't have bad graphics. The graphics are pretty good, for the Wii.
    What are you implying?
    If I helped you, please rep me, leave your name and I'll rep you back (ya can't go wrong there)!
    All Hail The Wiiiiiii!
    Game to buy list (in order of importance to me)
    1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    2. Battalion Wars II
    3. Super Mario Galaxy
    4. Force Unleashed (Wii)
    5. Iron Man (Wii)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wiigotdawii
    What are you implying?
    Well, the Wii is considered to have the worst graphics of the next-gen. And the graohics a way good. On par with SSBB and Galaxy. And because this is a 3rd party developer, the graphics shouldn't be expected to be good. However, the graphics are very, very, good.
    Last edited by Zilla2007; 10-13-2007 at 10:59 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    In fact, this game has BETTER graphics than Mario Galaxy and SSBB, the reason you guys think it is worse is because it doesn't look that realistic, well SSBB and Super Mario Galaxy aren't basing there game on real things so you don't have to expect them to look realistic So take that you haters! And Sovieto, you just better get on outta here cuz you obviously know nothing abut this game. And why are you guys saying this game will be for kiddies? If you saw SM Galaxy without knowing anything about it, then you would think it'd be for 5 year olds. Godzilla is a whole lot more violent than SSBB and Galaxy. Yall can crack on this game all you want, but in the end, when this game comes out, me and many others will be having the time of our lives while yall just play your boring, same-thing-every -time games.
    What game will be the best of 2007?
    That's simple....Godzilla Unleashed!
    My DeviantArt page: http://jougeroth.deviantart.com/

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by bw!
    can yall stop getting mad at this game

i mean why would yall waste all your time just to make fun of this game
    Because Godzilla sucks arse and this guys out of his gourd. I'll find this game in a $1.99 bin in a garage sale! How much do you wanna bet that happens. The premise is simple, IT HAS BAD GRAPHICS, and Godzilla is dated. I think the kids favorite show of today is... *goes to numerous sites* Bem 10.

Weird name. Anyways so Godzilla will definitely die if pitted agains a first party game you stupid twat above me.
    Its true that the Wii is the worst with GFX this gen and its also true that it gets cluttered up with CRAPPY KIDS GAMES LIKE THIS ONE!!! I gotta say though MP3, PM, SMG, SSBB, FFCC, MKWii, BWii, etc. OH GODFATHER TOO!!! Might all be enough to keep me satisfied. Let go of Godzilla and play a REAL video game. LOL Oxymoron... You get what I mean though
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 10-13-2007 at 02:02 PM.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah. Galaxy has the same story over, and over just like every Mario game. While a story in GU is shorter, it is different every time you play. Its nearly impossible to do the same story twice. Heres an example: Godzilla might pop into a city and see Gigan attacking. After 90 seconds, Kiryu will arrive and attack Gigan. Here are some possible courses of action Godzilla could take and how they would affect the subsequent encounters:

Action: Godzilla attacks Gigan on sight and finishes him before Kiryu arrives. Result: Godzilla loses favor with the Aliens. In the future, Alien monsters will be more likely to attack him on sight.

Action: Godzilla attacks Gigan and finishes him with Kiryu's help.
    Result: Godzilla loses favor with the Aliens and gains favor with the GDF.

Action: Godzilla attacks Gigan but then switches to attack Kiryu once he arrives. Kiryu is then defeated.

Result: Godzilla loses a small amount of favor with the Aliens and gets the GDF really mad. Future military vehicles and monsters will attack him.

Action: Godzilla ignores Gigan and attacks Kiryu once he arrives.

Result: Godzilla gains significant favor with the Aliens.

Action: Godzilla attacks and defeats both Gigan and Kiryu.

Result: Godzilla loses significant favor with both the Aliens and the GDF--but mysteriously, the mutants might like him more…

Action: Godzilla defeats Kiryu with Gigan's help.

Result: Aliens will now be as friendly to Godzilla as they would be to a member of their own faction. Godzilla will not be attacked by Aliens in the future.

Action: Godzilla watches Gigan and Kiryu fight but never engages either.

Result: Godzilla loses some favor with both factions, but they'll tend to ignore him in the future.

EDIT: I was speeded, and, if you think Godzilla sux, why do you even post here? Which movie have you seen? If it was Final Wars, I know you can't say that, unless you hate the Matrix, Star Wars, and Alien, then you can hate Godzilla: Final Wars.

bw!
    Member #
    Friends
    jougeroth got reped

cool post
    and good point
    Miles "Tails" Prowers

Two tails are better than one.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla2007
    Yeah. Galaxy has the same story over, and over just like every Mario game. While a story in GU is shorter, it is different every time you play. Its nearly impossible to do the same story twice. Heres an example: Godzilla might pop into a city and see Gigan attacking. After 90 seconds, Kiryu will arrive and attack Gigan. Here are some possible courses of action Godzilla could take and how they would affect the subsequent encounters:

Action: Godzilla attacks Gigan on sight and finishes him before Kiryu arrives. Result: Godzilla loses favor with the Aliens. In the future, Alien monsters will be more likely to attack him on sight.

Action: Godzilla attacks Gigan and finishes him with Kiryu's help.
    Result: Godzilla loses favor with the Aliens and gains favor with the GDF.

Action: Godzilla attacks Gigan but then switches to attack Kiryu once he arrives. Kiryu is then defeated.

Result: Godzilla loses a small amount of favor with the Aliens and gets the GDF really mad. Future military vehicles and monsters will attack him.

Action: Godzilla ignores Gigan and attacks Kiryu once he arrives.

Result: Godzilla gains significant favor with the Aliens.

Action: Godzilla attacks and defeats both Gigan and Kiryu.

Result: Godzilla loses significant favor with both the Aliens and the GDF--but mysteriously, the mutants might like him more…

Action: Godzilla defeats Kiryu with Gigan's help.

Result: Aliens will now be as friendly to Godzilla as they would be to a member of their own faction. Godzilla will not be attacked by Aliens in the future.

Action: Godzilla watches Gigan and Kiryu fight but never engages either.

Result: Godzilla loses some favor with both factions, but they'll tend to ignore him in the future.

EDIT: I was speeded, and, if you think Godzilla sux, why do you even post here? Which movie have you seen? If it was Final Wars, I know you can't say that, unless you hate the Matrix, Star Wars, and Alien, then you can hate Godzilla: Final Wars.
    The fact of the matter. Godzilla is not very popular so nobody cares so nobody buys it so the sales revenue is poor and trhe longer they try to hold on to the Godzilla franchise... the more it'll suck every time!!! Simple. People are gonna pass this up for first party game because they think its another crappy kiddie game. Think about it most kids don't say I like Godzilla, they'll say I like Mario! Therefore their parents will get Mario related games for 'em. Hardcore Nintendo gamers and casual gamers alike do not care about Godzilla! Its not easy to get into, it isn't worth getting into aand Mario is cool Mr. Nintendo awesome gaming icon for all freaking ages with a simple, but fun premise! Hello, barely anyone likes Godzilla! For this reason Godzilla is a surefire FLOP. The gameplay for it also will be mediocre at best.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Do you have any proof, and if no one cares about it, then why was Godzilla: Destroy all Monsters Melee for the GameCube and Xbox a Best Seller? Just because Godzilla is over 50 years old, and holds the record for the longest running movie series doesn't man iits a flop now-a-days. If people would ****IN FORGET THE 70'S and except the new, dark tone Godzilla has adopted(not from the American one) then hes very likeable.
    Last edited by Zilla2007; 10-13-2007 at 02:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Ads