LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51
  1. #11
    WiiChat Member Nookslave's Avatar
    Member #
    35396
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    196
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    The genre is still RTS, thats what the game is, you command a squad, you battle etc.

    Not, hold a gun, shoot, shoot, shoot some more etc.

    It doesn't even matter what genre it is! This game is going to really plummet without any communication accessory. End of story.

  2. #12
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Nookslave
    It doesn't even matter what genre it is! This game is going to really plummet without any communication accessory. End of story.
    The Genre does matter...

    *Mario kart online*

    'Right, Il pass through the cut and try to slide round that bend hopefully hitting player 4'

    'I heard that!'

    *BWII Co-Op Online*

    'Build a station there, il scout over the hill'

    ...

    'Move, move, I have been spotted'

    'Ok, il stop production'

    See the difference?

  3. #13
    WiiChat Member Nookslave's Avatar
    Member #
    35396
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    196
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    The Genre does matter...

    *Mario kart online*

    'Right, Il pass through the cut and try to slide round that bend hopefully hitting player 4'

    'I heard that!'

    *BWII Co-Op Online*

    'Build a station there, il scout over the hill'

    ...

    'Move, move, I have been spotted'

    'Ok, il stop production'

    See the difference?
    Seeing as you don't see my point how the genre doesn't matter, I'll pretend your coherent for a minute here. This game has online, M'kay? It requires strategy,alright? If it's ONLINE with OTHER PEOPLE, and it involves any kind of strategy, it's almost essential to have a form of communication. If I could have it my way, every online game would have voice support, But Nintendo is more concerned about all the 7 year old gamers online with voice chat hearing some guy saying "Oh my Gawd noob! I fragged your &$*!"

    Anyways, it needs voice support. Genre asside.

  4. #14
    WiiChat Member dakuda's Avatar
    Member #
    14912
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    648
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    deleted
    Last edited by dakuda; 01-15-2012 at 09:17 AM.

  5. #15
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Nookslave
    Seeing as you don't see my point how the genre doesn't matter, I'll pretend your coherent for a minute here. This game has online, M'kay? It requires strategy,alright? If it's ONLINE with OTHER PEOPLE, and it involves any kind of strategy, it's almost essential to have a form of communication. If I could have it my way, every online game would have voice support, But Nintendo is more concerned about all the 7 year old gamers online with voice chat hearing some guy saying "Oh my Gawd noob! I fragged your &$*!"

    Anyways, it needs voice support. Genre asside.
    Yes, Im all for it but contrary to your belief, genre matters for features of a game.

    @Dakuda, His numbers come from an IGN readers poll I believe...Biased, dont you think?

  6. #16
    WiiChat Member dakuda's Avatar
    Member #
    14912
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    648
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    deleted
    Last edited by dakuda; 01-15-2012 at 09:16 AM.

  7. #17
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by dakuda
    Very biased. Well, come up with a stat that says one thing and I can come up with a stat that says the exact opposite.

    Gotta love biased statistics.
    Always there to back your argument, then later completely destroy it.

  8. #18
    WiiChat Member Nookslave's Avatar
    Member #
    35396
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    196
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Yes, Im all for it but contrary to your belief, genre matters for features of a game.
    Well,that's when this discussion becomes your opinion against mine.

    Anyways, IF Nintendo doesn't introduce a headset, what other form of communication would be involved, if any?

    I remember playing Phantasy Star (Online Gamecube RPG) on this
    http://www.planetgamecube.com/media/2389/1/9342.jpg

    Now, it's no where near as quick or convenient as a headset, and playing the game with that controller was a tad hard to play with, but at least it was some way to communicate.

    What alternate communication would you like to see in BWii if there is no headset?

  9. #19
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Nookslave
    Well,that's when this discussion becomes your opinion against mine.

    Anyways, IF Nintendo doesn't introduce a headset, what other form of communication would be involved, if any?

    I remember playing Phantasy Star (Online Gamecube RPG) on this
    http://www.planetgamecube.com/media/2389/1/9342.jpg

    Now, it's no where near as quick or convenient as a headset, and playing the game with that controller was a tad hard to play with, but at least it was some way to communicate.

    What alternate communication would you like to see in BWii if there is no headset?
    Its hardly opinion.

    Think about it, the racing genre requires steering wheels, co-op RTS requires communication.

    Oh wait, if genre doesn't matter it looks like I will be playing Resident Evil 4 with the Wii Wheel.

  10. #20
    WiiChat Member Nookslave's Avatar
    Member #
    35396
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    196
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Its hardly opinion.

    Think about it, the racing genre requires steering wheels, co-op RTS requires communication.

    Oh wait, if genre doesn't matter it looks like I will be playing Resident Evil 4 with the Wii Wheel.

    That's not what I was talking about, It became your opinion against mine when you implied that not all online should have voice support.

    And way to ignore the guts of my post

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

how to make ds headset into xbox headset

,

where do wii headsets plug in

,

where do you plug a wii chat headset in your wii

Click on a term to search for related topics.