LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4627-4261-3182-4550

Bleach:The Shattered Blade

I really want to buy this game, it looks amazing and the character roster is pretty good. So if anyone has this game can you please tell me how much you enjoy it, and if any, what problems are there with this game. Because I'm trying to decide if I should just hold off and Buy Either Naruto Calsh of Ninja Revolution or Guilty Gear XX Aceent Core.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

2. Ads

Dal
    Member #
    Friends
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    I'm gettin' Bleach soon......and I can't wait.

^Thanks Monsteroids^

Member #
    Friends
    4092-2001-9222-2860
    yeah it recently came out
    is it any good?
    Stay real people.

Check out my music page on myspace.

www.myspace.com/djopposem

Member #
    Friends
    Rent it.
    Don't buy it.
    It's decent, but I mean seriously, the only thing you're gonna be doing is wiggling the wiimote side to side, and up and down, sometimes thrusting, while holding the A or B button. Occasionally using your bankai meter.
    It has almost no depth or strategy to it except for the Stamina bar. There really arn't many good things to this game. It's got a nice charactar roster, and pretty much everything is voice acted, but that's about it.
    You'd be better off buying Naruto: Revolution or waiting for Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    hmm i was going to buy this, but than didn't, yeah i think im' goign to get naruto: revolution

not really a fan of fighter games besides ssb

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Dal
    Member #
    Friends
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    I just got Bleach from Gamefly, and I agree with Krusnik. It's story line isn't that good either......Rent it.....

^Thanks Monsteroids^

Member #
    Friends

Dude some sad news...

Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper
    I really want to buy this game, it looks amazing and the character roster is pretty good. So if anyone has this game can you please tell me how much you enjoy it, and if any, what problems are there with this game. Because I'm trying to decide if I should just hold off and Buy Either Naruto Calsh of Ninja Revolution or Guilty Gear XX Aceent Core.
    Dont get the game its not worth it just rent it because it doesnt have enough stuff to keep even bleach hardcore fans entertained with it bassically gets old quickly and its storyline kinda sucks and its fighting is bassically waggle action. Get Naruto Clash Of Ninja: Revolution.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Ok, thanx for the advice. I will probably buy Naruto:CNR insyead. I'm not too keen on Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    Good decision, I kinda regretted getting mine. It was really fun for the few get goes but then It went from great to boring. Yes it was fun battling the arrancars but it was kinda repetitive though.. I think(hoping actually) NARUTO:clash.. will definitely be better than bleach:sb..
    Wii!!!

What-game-to-get List:Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB(huhu 02/08!), Guitar Hero 3, and Disaster day of crisis.

Owner of:
    Xbox - (Power Supply got fried a while back but it could still be repaired)
    Wii - 2 wiimotes and 2 nunchucks, 15 games.. I Love my Wii!

Ads