Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    All i have to say to all of you is...

LETS GO FLYERS BABY! =]

Member #
    Friends

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I quite enjoy the Wii. I mean talk about taking gaming to a different level. I really considered the Xbox 360 and the Plystation 3; but in the end, it was the innovative new features the Wii offere. With that being said, I am extremely disappointed that there is no NHL hockey game for the Wii. I love to play hockey. I hown 2 hockey games on the Gamecube and I have probably owned about 15 different hockey games at one point or another. Maybe the rest of the world may not be all that interested in another hockey game, but there is a whole market up here in Canada that is probably just as eager to see what the Wii can offer us for our next hockey game experience. That's not to say that hockey isn't popular anywhere else (it's most certainly growing in it's popularity). I'm just saying that this is a sport worshipped by Canada; and therefore, we need to be apart of it. Both Xox and the Playstation offer hockey games, which means they are covering a market that is escaping the Wii. I don't want to have to spend a whole bunch more money on another console, just so that I can play games that the Wii clearly should have picked up on. Why stop now? Make one game and see how it goes. The Wii has the edge; keep it that way.

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    well i mean they probably had some contract issues with microsoft and sony and stuff and they probably really want to get hockey right the first time so they are releasing their other games seeing who likes what and stuff.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    8523-4056-9641-3674
    Not sure about NHL 09 on Wii, Madden, Fifa and Tiger did not do that well on wii... I want a hockey game badly but i'm a little scared!
    4 wiimotes, 4 nunchuks, 1 classic controller

msc code : 279279-586251
    EA code : maxpouliot

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Had this conversation today actually! A hockey game would be pretty good for the Wii. Get to work EA!

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Ads