LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Give Me A Review Of The Wii

Hey im new to this website and new to the wii.
    I am currently planning on buying a wii as soon as i possibly can.
    My queston is will the wii live up to its name?
    If you have a wii can you please give me a DETAILED review of the wii
    Thanks.
    Feel Free To Private Message Me 2

2. Ads

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!! Wii-Bhoy's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4037-3554-3960-7367
    The Wii Is Just An ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE Of A Videogames Console!!! Apart From The Nintendo DS, It Is The Highest Sellin Videogames Console Right Now And You Can Hardly Get Them Anywhere!

The Wii Is Great For All Ages, From Young Children To Old Grannies. It Can Also Keep You Fit And Healthy, Games Like Wii Sports, And The Upcoming Game, Wii Fit! There Is Also The Internet Channel And The Virtual Console Games To Think About Too! Bein Able To Play Retro Games You Havent Played In Years = SWEEEET!!!

There Is Also A Load Of Excitin New Games Comin Out Very Very Soon Too! So Kevdog 65, You Were Lucky Even To Get A Wii! Congrats New Wii Owner!!!

Thanks To Dan.Skater For The Awesome Sig!

Member #
    Friends
    well right now we've had a bit of a wii game drought but from what i see everyday, it's worth the wait. Check out medal of honor 2, SSBB, Mario Galaxy, Soul Calibur and Mario Kart Wii.

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-Bhoy
    The Wii Is Just An ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE Of A Videogames Console!!! Apart From The Nintendo DS, It Is The Highest Sellin Videogames Console Right Now And You Can Hardly Get Them Anywhere!

The Wii Is Great For All Ages, From Young Children To Old Grannies. It Can Also Keep You Fit And Healthy, Games Like Wii Sports, And The Upcoming Game, Wii Fit! There Is Also The Internet Channel And The Virtual Console Games To Think About Too! Bein Able To Play Retro Games You Havent Played In Years = SWEEEET!!!

There Is Also A Load Of Excitin New Games Comin Out Very Very Soon Too! So Kevdog 65, You Were Lucky Even To Get A Wii! Congrats New Wii Owner!!!
    you can hardly get them anywhere?! since when was that a GOOD thing?!!!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    i think he meant that people are happy with thier wii's which is why its such a successful system.

formerly known as wii-fi

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    The Wii is a great and innovative console, exceeding the expectations of many consumers. The Wii is more of a family friendly console then anything else, bringing in an array of party games, kid-like games, and some hardcore games such as Zelda, Metroid, RE4, etc. The Wii is almost 1 year in and has built a good foundation, now only if they can keep on going. The online needs some major help, releasing the friend codes and adding in more features would tremendously help. The presentation of the console is solid, the exterior of the console is sleek, small, compact, and "nice-looking". The menu is impressive and the interface is very easy to navigate for any age. The Wii brings in games such as Cooking Mama, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Wii Fit, Big Brain Academy, trying to bring in a different crowd of gamers.

This is why the Wii is a new-gen and less of a next-gen.

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

Member #
    Friends
    I think the wii sucks , It has few good games, no hard drive, not hd capable, most of the games are "kiddy", they release too few games on the vitual console the online is nonexistent on most games. There are decent looking games coming up , Mario galaxy, SSBB (which just got delayed), mariokart, Resi Evil UC( which looks to be delayed as well) hopefully these games will make my purchase more justified. I have a ps3 and 360 as well and I'm more impressed with either of them then the wii.

Member #
    Friends
    To me the Wii so far is kind of boring except for the VC, and some awesome games but most of the 3rd Party games are crap
    The Pc keeps me more entertained than the Wii..... Wish I would've used that money on an Nvidia 7600GT with some games
    But yeah the Wii is great for partys but Halo 3 is better for partys

My Rating Scale
    Pc 9.7/10
    Xbox360 9/10
    Wii 8.8/10
    Ps3 8.2/10
    Ps2 8.7/10
    KryKidd

Member #
    Friends
    check out youtube! seriously, jsut search Wii Review im sure youll get loads of user/game company reviews on the console. i COULD type out a detailed review of the wii but basically it all comes down to this:

its awesome, has some good games and some great games are set to come out this and next year and its a perfect time to buy one with all the new software to come.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    i have a wii now, and honestly, if i had a xbox360 and a wii in each hand, I'd take the xbox360. (atleast for now... my opinion might change after guitar hero + smash)

Ads