Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thpg

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6089-6603-3065-9651

Thpg

looks like it sucks... i played the demo on ps3.... its disappointing.... you'd think that after all these years they would make it better.... not true... first off.... (sorry if you do not speak skateboarding) the ollies look completely unrealistic! He doesnt even crouch before he ollies, he just magically flies like 3 ft in the air AND he lands squarely on his back trucks! Not to mention the 360 flip! on the 360 flip, he once again flies 3 ft in the air magically, and if you look closely, he doesnt even complete the trick! when he lands the board is still upside down, BUT it somehow flips back over in a hundrenth of a second, so fast you cannot even see it. This whole game looks disappointing. I had hoped that they would stop putting quarterpipes EVERYWHERE!!!!!! and start making it realistic and flowing..... cough cough like skate cough.... somebody try and prove me wrong about this game (if possible)

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    weel you did only play the demo maybe they will fix those flaws

if not then they suck lol

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

Member #
    Friends
    6089-6603-3065-9651
    its not only the flaws i dont like, i absolutely hate the unrealistic physics and of course, the fricken quarter pipes EVERYWHERE!

Member #
    Friends
    if u wanta game like skate, go buy skate. sorry to point out the obvious here but tony hawk isnt exactly known for its realism is it?

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Mario Kart here I come!!! jjrules352's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    srry for duble post
    Last edited by jjrules352; 10-16-2007 at 10:10 AM.

liv buy a wii and play it

Mario strikers football Charged rules

Even do I reaaali suck

pm for for fc (europe only)

Mario Kart here I come!!! jjrules352's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I enjoyed d Tony hawk games even though unrealistic because what i care about is th gameplay which tony hawk offers in mass (Im taking about thug1 not 2 which is CRAP on Gc) it also has good multplayer.

liv buy a wii and play it

Mario strikers football Charged rules

Even do I reaaali suck

pm for for fc (europe only)

Member #
    Friends
    I just played the Wii version. The controls are pretty horrible: grind is B, flips are C and grabs are Z. Big learning curve if you've played the older versions, I wish they let you choose between the D-pad and the actual controls. the slow-motion controls are wii&nunchuck motion movements, (bad ones at that)
    They could've made them the same as out of slow-motion but I guess all wii games have to have their gimmick motion quota. The "aggro kick" is a flick of the remote on beat, not bad, pretty easy but hurts your wrist rather quickly, the body-check or whatever it is is like the kamehameha in DBZ2. (god how I hated doing that move in that game) Overall the port wasn't bad, the graphics aren't too bad, and the game itself is pretty good. I wish I could use my GC controller. =(

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbomb3
    looks like it sucks... i played the demo on ps3.... its disappointing.... you'd think that after all these years they would make it better.... not true... first off.... (sorry if you do not speak skateboarding) the ollies look completely unrealistic! He doesnt even crouch before he ollies, he just magically flies like 3 ft in the air AND he lands squarely on his back trucks! Not to mention the 360 flip! on the 360 flip, he once again flies 3 ft in the air magically, and if you look closely, he doesnt even complete the trick! when he lands the board is still upside down, BUT it somehow flips back over in a hundrenth of a second, so fast you cannot even see it. This whole game looks disappointing. I had hoped that they would stop putting quarterpipes EVERYWHERE!!!!!! and start making it realistic and flowing..... cough cough like skate cough.... somebody try and prove me wrong about this game (if possible)
    well obviously skate and tony hawk are 2 completely different games, and why did you post this is this section?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    does it have any form of online play?
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    6089-6603-3065-9651
    I do not have a 360 and im not sure i wanna buy 1 just for skate and GOW

Ads