LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Not sure if it's known, as there are a million other related threads, but does anyone know the EU release date for this?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GC8
    i didnt know you could play online...I just thought the online feature was for downloading new songs...?
    Other way around - you can play online, but the Wii version will more than likely, never have downloadable content.

"And that's exactly the mentality of Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock for Wii. It isn't broken, so why fix it? Rather than throwing meaningless motion control into the mix, or trying to "Wii-ify" the design by replacing the core five-button guitar with some alternate way to play, Guitar Hero III is exactly how it is on other consoles; pure, traditional entertainment."

"Guitar Hero - as we've stated numerous times already - doesn't need a change from its original design, so the Wii version does very little to screw with the formula. You'll have the same overall guitar design, you'll still have online play, you'll get the unlockable tracks, characters, outfits, and guitars, and you'll still be able to rock out in co-operative or competitive modes. The only thing missing in Guitar Hero III for Wii is the downloadable content, and while that's a huge must-have for veterans of the series, a veteran most-likely also has access to the other versions anyways, and can get their enjoyment elsewhere if need be. For everyone else, Guitar Hero III is still going to be a killer package on Wii."

GHIII Wii Article (Oct. 15)

Member #
    Friends
    6664-7664-1723-1398
    Bigred, the accelerometers are going to be used in the guitar. The "Wii-mote" actually fits in the guitar. Because the remote will be in the guitar, some cool features that the Wii version of GH3 will have, that others won't, are a rumble feature and the ability to make a noise through the remote (in the guitar) after "sour notes" are hit.

Member #
    Friends
    0692-2726-4023-7518

Pre-Order

i have my gh 3 pre-order and paid for cant wait to pick it up

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by supanova
    Not sure if it's known, as there are a million other related threads, but does anyone know the EU release date for this?

According to Wikipedia (which is were i gain most of my information and so farits being 100% for me. It is due out on the 30th November in EU.
    Playing your Wii while you are Drunk is Fun...

Member #
    Friends
    can anyone please poster their codes for me! because im dying to play battle mode. add my friend code and post yours and i will add it.

Member #
    Friends
    8160-0332-0949-5298
    i goutar hero3! my code is 498331229691

Ads