LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Tomb Raider and the Zapper

Do you guys think that Lara will be able to use the zapper or - that the game will be configured adequately for the zapper?
    ================================================== ===================================

Currently Playing: Resident Evil 4

================================================== ===================================

My Wii Games:

Wii Play - CoD 3 - Godfather - Tiger Woods 07 & 08 - RE 4 - MoH Vanguard - Red Steel - Metroid Prime Corruption - Splinter Cell Double Agent - Far Cry Vengeance - Scareface -

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    sure why not, it would work preaty good

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    I was thinking with all the moves that she makes and all the puzzles she has to solve - that fixing the controls to a gun would make the whole experience less flexible....

Currently Playing: Resident Evil 4

My Wii Games:

Wii Play - CoD 3 - Godfather - Tiger Woods 07 & 08 - RE 4 - MoH Vanguard - Red Steel - Metroid Prime Corruption - Splinter Cell Double Agent - Far Cry Vengeance - Scareface -

Ads