LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4614-1471-6665-4276

do you think i can get super mario galaxy

without pre-ordering. i cant pre-order because i dont have the card at the moment. im a huge fan of platformers and my favourite out of all of them is mario game. so do you think i have to wake up early to get to the store or can i go like at noon to get it?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah u will be able to wake up early and get it im sure

Captain Jack Sparrow!

Member #
    Friends
    The only game I've ever known to sell out of stores on its first day was N64's The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time. Even then it only took time to shop around a few stores before you found one that had yet to sell out their stock. Halo 3 may have followed this trend, but I wouldn't know (surprisingly none of my friends with 360s are interested in that franchise, thus I don't know anyone who tried to get the game).

My point: I'm certain you'll find Galaxy on launch day. Just go for the less-visited stores off the bat if you don't want to have to shop around too much, I guess.

Member #
    Friends
    halo 3 did not sell out, the only software that should sell out are games that the publisher didnt expect to sell well but do. if smg becomes scarce then we'll know for sure that nintendo is doing shortages on purpose.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    halo 3 did not sell out, the only software that should sell out are games that the publisher didnt expect to sell well but do. if smg becomes scarce then we'll know for sure that nintendo is doing shortages on purpose.

I really dont see the point of game shortages, especially a big one with no other big games coming out at that time...
    but we know they are limiting Wii supplies on purpose
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    It won't sell out don't worry...Brawl on the other hand...that might be a problem

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    Ah, thanks for the response.
    There you have it: I cannot recall a single major title in the recent decade selling out on the first day.

So sit back, relax, and rather than find the first pre-order location you can think of, look for that one retailer that's going to undercut the competition with launch-day sales/discounts. I'm placing my bets on good 'ole Toys R Us.

Ads