LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6306-3523-3585-1505

Brunswick Pro Bowling

Has anyone had any problems with the above title? My wife came in the other day with the game, it loads up ok no problems, but no matter where the sensor bar is, above, middle, or bottom of the tv, the only way to get the bowler to bowl is to stand 2 inches away from the screen, which is no use really. All my other games work fine,including the wii sports bowling, so why is this one being so problematic?

Just wondered if anyone else has had this issue, and what they did to resolve it, as it looks a pretty decent game. Ive tried changing settings, chenged the batteries in the remotes, but no joy???????????

6306 3523 3585 1505
    PM me then add me!

Member #
    Friends
    Does anyone know what i can do to solve this problem? After i set up my shot and hit the "A" button, it brings up my player ready to bowl. You then click the "B" button to bowl. My game worked fine for about 6 games, then i had to hit the "B: button about 2 or 3 times to be able to bowl. Now i have to click it about 15 to 20 times. I checked everything (sensor, batteries, remote etc) but still nothing. Please let me know if there is a solution to this problem. Thank you in advance for your help.

Member #
    Friends
    I got an email that eddy102293 had left an answer to my question here. If anyone knows him, could you tell him to answer again please, because his reply is gone.
    Thanks.

Ads