+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by jorgelink
    can u give me the link or the source? Oh and btw I'm the same, I still play CoN 2 is my fave multiplayer game. When my friends come to my house or when we r having a party is pretty much a naruto party, because all we do is play CoN 2 over and over again for hours, they r exited for this game as well and they don't have a wii. And I can't wait to beat them all on a whole new naruto game.
    http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/n...ml?sid=6178726

^^ One of many links. Just Google it.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7263-2996-3777-5909
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids
    The japanese version is the only one worth playing. The US Naruto makes me want to stab my head with knives. Gonna play CoN4 at my friends place tommorrow.
    That's not true not even CoN 4 has the new stuff that this game has.

PS: thanks for the link ssbb lover.
    SSBB fc: 2449-4329-2586
    SSBB friends: Cloudski, TJgamer, Subarnu, Foosoo
    Mario Strikers Charged fc: 094595-995482
    MSC mii name: Jorgelink
    Wii friend code: 7263-2996-3777-5909
    I will add anyone that adds me ^_^

thanks idjut ↑

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    That's not true not even CoN 4 has the new stuff that this game has.
    Oh really? How's that? I believe CoN4 is a few YEARS ahead of Revolution (in America). How could it not have something we do?

And no problem. ^_~

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    GT EX has Shippuden chars in it SUH-WEET! CoN4 is Japan only. Automatically better to me. "Shonen Jump's" Naruto sucks noodles.

Have a look Here. CoN4 is better.
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 10-18-2007 at 06:05 PM.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids
    GT EX has Shippuden chars in it SUH-WEET! CoN4 is Japan only. Automatically better to me. "Shonen Jump's" Naruto sucks noodles.
    You do realize that Shonen Jump originated in JAPAN, so you're saying that you actually hate the original Naruto. SJ only just got imported to the States.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    7263-2996-3777-5909
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Oh really? How's that? I believe CoN4 is a few YEARS ahead of Revolution (in America). How could it not have something we do?

And no problem. ^_~
    Well yeah CoN 4 has more characters but it doesn't have the ability to throw your opponets of the stage and hit them in mid air and go to another, and it doesn't have those boxes where u can hide and dodge. Plus on this one u can use the wii controller to mimic the specials, and unlike CoN 4 this game has minigames.

thanks idjut ↑

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    You do realize that Shonen Jump originated in JAPAN, so you're saying that you actually hate the original Naruto. SJ only just got imported to the States.
    No I'm quoting the tag they put on the American version. Even though SJ is in Japan they don't tag their Anime or Manga. I like that. The tag bugs me.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Well yeah CoN 4 has more characters but it doesn't have the ability to throw your opponets of the stage and hit them in mid air and go to another, and it doesn't have those boxes where u can hide and dodge. Plus on this one u can use the wii controller to mimic the specials, and unlike CoN 4 this game has minigames.
    Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4

Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 is the fourth installment of the Clash of Ninja series. It was released in Japan on November 21, 2005. It covers the events from the Return of Itachi arc to the Sasuke Retrieval arc. The game adds a tag-team mode, referred to as 3-man cell, which allows groups of characters to fight each other in turn, with certain combinations of team members enabling special attacks. The game also introduces the ability for multiple characters to fight one another at once, ranging from a 2-on-2 match to a 4-way brawl. Most noticeably, the game does away with the shop feature, and unlockables are now acquired by simply meeting certain criteria in the game's new Mission mode. Mission mode forces the player to fight increasingly stronger opponents under specific circumstances and with different methods of winning in order to complete each mission.

I like that!

Naruto Shippūden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX

Naruto Shippūden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX is the fifth installment of the Clash of Ninja series. This game is the first Gekitou Ninja Taisen game to be released for the Wii in Japan, and was released in Japan on February 22, 2007. The game uses the Wii Remote by waving the controller in different directions, but the GameCube controller and the Wii Classic controller can be used with the game as well. The game takes place during the Naruto: Shippūden series, specifically the Rescue Gaara arc. The game replaces the cast of characters in the previous games with a new set based specifically on the Shippūden series. The game was originally set to be released in North America as Naruto: Clash of Ninja MVZ, but this was abandoned in favor of Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution.

Stupid America!!!

Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution

Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, which had a working title of Naruto: Clash of Ninja MVZ, is an installment of the Clash of Ninja series set to be released on October 23, 2007. It is the first Clash of Ninja game to be released on the Wii in English, and is set to be a North American exclusive. Twenty-one or more characters will be playable in the final game. Also in an interview, a representative has also stated that some characters not featured in Naruto: Clash of Ninja and Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 will be featured in the game. Clash of Ninja Revolution covers the events of the Chunin Exams arc to the end of the Search for Tsunade arc. Clash of Ninja Revolution will use the same gameplay engine as Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX. The game utilizes the Nunchuk accessory for the Wii Remote, for basic attacks and for special attacks that require specific movements from both items. The classic controller and GameCube controller are also compatible with the game.

STUPID FRACKING AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

... Crap DP!!!!!!! WHY is NOBODY posting!!!!!!

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7263-2996-3777-5909
    Monsteroid u r just an american naruto hater lol.

thanks idjut ↑

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    You have to understand where he's coming from, have you EVER watched Japanese Naruto (or the Japanese version of any popular American-sub anime for that matter)? 10x better. Possibly 100x.

We Want Young Blood.

Ads