LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    zack and wiki all the reviewers on ign have started a campain to get people to buy this game
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

2. Ads

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    I'll probably end up getting both, but I would go for Z&W first, from what I heard it sounds amazing.

Member #
    Friends
    with two such different titles you must make up your own mind.
    Personally as fsp fan i would go for moh
    ================================================== ===================================

Currently Playing: Resident Evil 4

================================================== ===================================

My Wii Games:

Wii Play - CoD 3 - Godfather - Tiger Woods 07 & 08 - RE 4 - MoH Vanguard - Red Steel - Metroid Prime Corruption - Splinter Cell Double Agent - Far Cry Vengeance - Scareface -

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    personally i have never owned a computer which works for games or 360 (i have both) with online capabilities.

so this will be the first chance i have to own an online Fps.

i have played some before but not for long

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

Member #
    Friends
    I would definitely choose MoH from those two choices.

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiinter

You gotta do what's best for you, but FYI, if Free Radical (TS4's developer) sees that Wii owners won't buy the best FPS on the system to date, why would would they put TS4 on the Wii? Some of the dev team is interested in the system, but at the end of the day, which platforms to go for is a business decision.
    I don't think free radical is like that, i have seen on their site how much people want this on wii, and i think they will understand that their product will sell better than just another WW2 game. Also, regardless if we get TS4, I am fairly confident we will get SOME timesplitters game, and chances are by te time it comes out, whether its a port or not, it will have onlne and voice chat. patience is a virtue.

i dont think FR would talk up wii so much on their site and then not release anything on it.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

WiiChat Member ....wiiiiiii.....'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5312-7293-3513-9932
    the only reason i would get moh is if it had really good multiplayer, and i know for sure that zach and wiki will own (from the recent ign podcast). the zach and wiki review will be on ign in about 1-2 days so you should check it out..
    i will get zach and wiki for sure and think overall it will be a better game from what i have seen and heard, but i will check the reviews out for moh. the 1 player will be pretty shallow i think so unless it has good multiplayer i wont be getting it, the game also seems a little bit rushed.

Member #
    Friends
    2352-9528-8372-8013
    I would get MOH2 when it releases and get Z&W later.
    They are both great games but they each satisfy a different part of my gaming addiction... or um 'hobby'

It seems like MOH2 will offer deep control customizations and host their own servers thru EA which means no friend codes needed. So its gonna be some crazy 32 player online goodness with that.

While Z&W will offer a very sweet and complete single player game that looks to really utilize the wiimote into fun and challenging puzzles. Either way you will be happy but I personally will be getting both
    Current Favorites:
    Games - MP3, RE4, Scarface, NMH, GW:G
    Music - Addison Groove Project, Calexico, J5
    Anticipated Games - SPORE, Lost Wind, Rygar
    --------
    Winter Solider Iraq Testimonies - democracynow.org/features/winter_solider
    --------
    SSBB Code - 2750 0855 8502 | BWII Code - 451 086 547 313

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    I don't think free radical is like that,
    Like what? You don't think they have bosses and a limited supply of funds?

Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    i have seen on their site how much people want this on wii, and i think they will understand that their product will sell better than just another WW2 game. Also, regardless if we get TS4, I am fairly confident we will get SOME timesplitters game, and chances are by te time it comes out, whether its a port or not, it will have onlne and voice chat. patience is a virtue.

i dont think FR would talk up wii so much on their site and then not release anything on it.
    I've seen two individual Free Radical programmers talk about being interested in the Wii and its controls. I haven't heard them go on about how much they really want TS4 on the Wii. Care to provide a link?

I'm hopeful that Free Radical will see the Wii's scarcity of shooters as an opportunity, and that they won't be discouraged by failures of other games in the genre, but that hope and a dollar is worth a dollar. I've been watching this game's progress since August, and it could be the best title on the console if they bring it.

If Nintendo had half a brain, they'd go to Free Radical and offer to publish it (I think both ubisoft and EA have published past TS games) and invest in it in exchange for some system exclusivity (a year +). But then Nintendo doesn't have any of their brainpower devoted to people like us, so I'm not holding my breath.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Ads