LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2328-3260-7811-1534
    Since this is still a relatively new console, one shouldn't expect an infinite library of games....wait a second! What happened to GameCube support?!?!?

Seriously, a lot of us (including myself) wasn't backing Nintendo when they released the GameCube, and was too obsessed with there PS2 to bother. Now that the Wii has drawn the attention, those belly-aching about the game library have another option while we await our preferred Wii title - GameCube compatibility.

That's right. 100% unadulterated GameCube compatibility, no emulation, no worries of failure, and compatible with all (that I know of) the previous GC toys that a number of us missed out on. That's right, all the "beef" without the "bull". With that said, there IS a Superman title for the Cube, and I know of 3 NHL/Hockey games for it as well.

The thought of a system must have a massive library shortly after it's release is a bit absurd. Granted it's been around for a year, however it's games titles are a bit late due to tardy developers. Don't worry, the games are coming. Until then check out what you might of missed and have fun playing games from (almost) every Nintendo console ever made (VC), and then some.

"Real Men Wii Standing Up"

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    every system has shit games that people dont want. I have heaps of games for the Wii that i love... Zelda, The Godfather, Scarface, Medal of Honor, Excite Truck, Metal Slug, World Poker Series, etc... If you go out an buy just one or two of those games, by the time u finish playing with them Mario Galaxy will be out - and if u dont want that then u shouldn't have bought a nintendo!
    I'm 23 years old and never owned any other system other than a Nintendo (owned all of them at one stage or another) - I never would. Graphics don't mean shit to me, it's all about playability. If u want ur 360, go get it and stop bitching.
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

Member #
    Friends
    Im sorry, but your either looking in all the wronf places, or....well...i dont think theres another explaination actually.

The Wii currently has a TSUNAMI of games headng for it. Shooters such as Ghost Squad, RE:UC, Metroid Prime and MOH:H2 all looks amazing. Puzzle games have reportadley drowned several people in game stores around the world, and it only gets better with games like Wii Fit, Brawl, Galaxy and Mario Kart.

Take a good look at the games coming up, and your dissapointment should turn into excitement. And if it doesnt, you have bought the wrong console.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    I'm 23 years old and never owned any other system other than a Nintendo (owned all of them at one stage or another) - I never would. Graphics don't mean shit to me, it's all about playability.
    i'm 22 and i've never owned any other system besides nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    If u want ur 360, go get it and stop bitching.
    but guy, easy on the negativity. all of you guys. the man is entitled to his opinion. instead of harassing him, let's tell him why he chose the right system. after all, he didn't say that he didn't like the system itself--he said it had poor gaming selection. bdkennedy1, i'm glad you purchased a wii. and i feel that if you give it some time, you'll realize that you made the right choice. as the previous posters have noted, there are good games coming out: galaxies, brawl, bwii, mario kart, etc. for a nintendo fan, these games are highly anticipated. if you can just hang on and give your wii a shot, i'm certain you'll eventually find what you're looking for. good luck.
    Nintendo On The Islands

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah theres alot more Wii games comming up. I made a list of good ones I'm looking forward to : Upcomming Wii Games to look forward to. Asided from the botched release dates of Victorious Boxer and Mercury Meltdown (supposely its this week now ), these next few weeks are going to be frickin insane...
    The Wii Effect - a look at Nintendo's epidemic

Member #
    Friends
    Hey i understand the pains with not having a 360. I would love to be playing halo 3 like the addict i am. But the wii is about to be up to it's ears in titles that are worthwhile such BWii, Zack and Wiki, Super Mario Galaxy, and MOH2 so don't worry then you got smash early 08, and Mario Kart. Oh what was that other game....oh yeah Nights is supposed to be pretty good. then you have games that have already come out. Mario Strikers Charged,Legend of Zelda, and Metroid Prime 3. Just saying... and you may just have to wait for some generic games such as hockey and superman
    I have strikers PM if you wanna play
    Brawl FC: 373791872330
    Bwii FC:184798481849
    EA Nation Persona: skytrooper21

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Okay.
    Zelda Twilight Princess.
    Metroid Prime 3.

Loads of upcoming titles, read some news man, like are you crazy?

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    5431-1607-7668-3461
    Catch up on some old Gamecube games. They're cheap.
    "My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my Charizard."

XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii owner.

Member #
    Friends
    oh noes no superman? 0_o
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    5431-1607-7668-3461
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKE196
    oh noes no superman? 0_o
    We're all gonna die!
    "My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my Charizard."

XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii owner.

Ads