LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I agree. That's the only thing I wish Sunshine had. I loved fighting Bowser. ^^ And then him threatening to get more stars etc.

Currently Playing: Lunar Knights

Videogames like...run through my blood. Leik srsly.

Next on the list: FE:Path of Radiance (SHAH I'm lame and still haven't gotten it. XD)

Member #
    Friends
    8463-4087-6135-8251
    Great!!!!
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl Code:4639-8634-4092
    Super Mario Strikers: Charged: 180495-452629

Member #
    Friends
    Is it able to get a bit of emotional reaction? I mean, will it give the player a feeling of excitment/sadness/laughter etc or is it going to be another game that always feels like its just a game. When I saw the opening scenes in the Video Vault, I thought it was pretty exciting to watch but I wonder if that runs through out the game.
    This may sound like an exaggeration, but there were times when I was just overwhelmed by it all and had to just stop to take it in. That's never happened to me with a game before. But when I was running about the Observatory at the start I just stopped and soaked it all in because it was all amazing: it looks stunning, the orchestral music is the best I've ever heard in a Nintendo game (it could go straight into an old-school Disney movie and fit in perfectly) and I just had to stop and take it all in. I laughed out loud a few times, my mouth dropped open a few times and I felt genuinely touched a few times, and I was the only person in the room so I wasn't doing it for a reaction. Whether it's a better game than Mario 64 is open to debate, but I personally think it's far more emotionally powerful.
    i'm at a loss for words. i think i've just fallen in love.
    Nintendo On The Islands

Ads