LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The one player per Wii option is the only thing that is worrying me as well, but I am sure that the online mode and the single player section will make up for it. :

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuakuya
    The one player per Wii option is the only thing that is worrying me as well, but I am sure that the online mode and the single player section will make up for it. :
    for $50 iduno if its worth it though, i like to play with friends and family expecially a co-op(where you cant communicate via headset) it will make it alot easier to have a friend join on the same console..i don't have any clue why they didnt think of that..

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay588
    for $50 iduno if its worth it though, i like to play with friends and family expecially a co-op(where you cant communicate via headset) it will make it alot easier to have a friend join on the same console..i don't have any clue why they didnt think of that..
    You have a point there, but I am sure that the game will still be great as long as you have friends, each with a Wii console.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    Lol why such a big deal about no local multiplayer? Does any1 remember the Red Steel multiplayer good gosh, it was dreadful. Aiming shooting, in that small box screen using IR. Lol good thing for me, all my friends have wiis. We've already got plans for the sat of that weekend to beat it all on co op online. It's kind dissapointing with no local multi player but still it's definetely worth $50
    I have strikers PM if you wanna play
    Brawl FC: 373791872330
    Bwii FC:184798481849
    EA Nation Persona: skytrooper21

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    I hope theres 2 vs 2 or 1 vs 1

I will be BUMBED OUT ! really hard if there isnt. That's almost the thing Im looking out for most in this game. Im worried that if you do coop games online that you will only be running behind the player who's fastest
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    Wow, what a dissapointment this is. I really just want some games that I can play with my friends. This is crap. Is MoH going to be like this?

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Foot
    One player per Wii?! What year is this, 1985?!
    Not a lot of wireless modems in consoles in 1985. It would be more like 1985 if it did support local multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by TPLink
    Does any1 remember the Red Steel multiplayer good gosh, it was dreadful. Aiming shooting, in that small box screen using IR.
    Most of us grew up with the tiny splitscreen option as the only one--and even before that, with single screen when two people couldn't be outside the same tiny area of the game (i.e. contra coop), and having people in the same room when possible can be enormous fun. IR is not especially more difficult than dual analog in the same size split. Red Steel's biggest failing was its controls (for instance, taking about 12 minutes to turn 180 degrees while you're being shot in the back of the head), and despite them, you can still have a lot of fun playing the multiplayer if you're willing to adapt your play style.

For those people whose friends don't own a Wii, splitscreen would be their only option to spread the joy. Having a larger pool of players you can play anytime is sweet, however marred by FCs, but it isn't going to fit everyone's preferences. It is relevant to complain about not being able to play anyone who isn't willing to shell out 300 bucks for the console and the game.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mingus
    Wow, what a dissapointment this is. I really just want some games that I can play with my friends. This is crap. Is MoH going to be like this?
    yeah it's only one player, but 32 online! Bwii no splitscreen kinda stinks, how many players can play online?

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends
    ^ What? come on, do they think that people have no friends. If I want to play online I won't be looking towards MoH for that, I'd rather play BF2 with 64 people online and with Choppers, Tanks, Cars, and Airplanes, and yet better graphics. Along with better controls, what the heck is going on in the gaming world. I wanted to have my friends come over and all play with the wii-zapper. wtf

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Mingus
    ^ What? come on, do they think that people have no friends. If I want to play online I won't be looking towards MoH for that, I'd rather play BF2 with 64 people online and with Choppers, Tanks, Cars, and Airplanes, and yet better graphics. Along with better controls, what the heck is going on in the gaming world. I wanted to have my friends come over and all play with the wii-zapper. wtf
    Love BF2. I think it's even better than Halo. This sucks though, I really wanted split screen.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Ads