+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Golden Sun 3 may be a reality!

oh my god please let this be trueeeeeeeeeeee

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Sto...309.htm?Page=3

GI: I hate to totally break away from all the sportsí games, but thereís another game Camelot is known for, and thatís Golden Sun. Whatís the status of Golden Sun, and is that series finished or is that something youíd like to bring to consoles?

Hiroyuki Takahashi: First of all, I love that game and I love the world of Golden Sun. We think we have to make another one. We have to do it! Not just that we have to do it, but we want to do it. Nintendo has asked us to please make it. But at the same time we havenít gotten around to making it. Weíre not really sure why. (laughs)

Shugo Takahashi: As Camelot, we think of ourselves as being a company that makes RPGs. In an RPG you role-play as another character. In the sports games, youíre role playing as yourself. I want to let the fans know that in the center of our way of thinking the games that weíre making now are close to RPGs. The looks and the concepts might be totally different but the essence of the game contains the RPG. One of the reasons that we havenít made golden sun is because there are so many fans of the game and we donít want to do something half-assed. We want to give it the time it deserves.

Hiroyuki Takahashi: There are also many requests to make Shining Force III. At one stage we got a petition with many signatures to make a new Shining Force game. This was sent to Sega, Nintendo and Camelot. There are a lot of people that want us to make that game as well. We donít know what form it would take, but we want to answer the requests of the fans.

GI: If you did make another Golden Sun would it appear on a portable or would you make it fully realized on a home console?

Hiroyuki Takahashi: As a thought off the top of my head, if I could make something that would combine the handheld and the console Ė with the past and the future Ė if I could combine both of those that would be great. But thatís just a thought. (laughs)
    this series has to be hands down my foavourite rpg series ever and it needs to be continued. A wii title would be awesome

Member #
    Friends
    No one likes Golden sun :|

wow

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I loved golden sun.
    I hope its true as well.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    5409-0948-4525-7180
    If its going to be made...I would bet anything its going to be on the DS. I would def get it. I lost my patience trying to beat the second one though...it dragged on f o r e v e r

Smash Bros. Brawl Code: 4296-2641-1219

Member #
    Friends
    0409-6746-6379-6329
    OMGWTFBBQ!!!
    Only the BEST RPG I have ever played on a portable console!
    The amount of stuff they put on one GBA cart is amazing. If it is on DS, I would buy one just for that...
    I played through them a few times each, then sold my GBA and regretted it...
    Then I found an emulator! I was happy!

If they don't make it, I will go sit in a deep, dark hole all by myself crying for 5.3 days, then do something nasty to the closest person to me at the time.
    Then rule the world, then eat pie, then think of something better to do.

(What is wrong with me? I have NO idea.)
    meh...

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    i hope this is true as well

if only they made it earlier so Isaac had a better chance of ebing in brawl...

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    7557-9657-6774-9330
    i love the golden sun series....hard game but challenging....man the last boss sucked on the sequel...he took forever!
    My Games:Wii Sports,Zelda Twilight Princess,Excite Truck,Mario Strikers Charged,Metroid Prime 3:Corruption ,Super Paper Mario,TMNT,Far Cry:Vengeance,Battalion Wars 2,Super Mario Galaxy,Links Crossbow Training,Ghost Squad.

My Accessories:Wii Console,Nintendo Wii HD Cables, 4Wiimotes, 4 Nunchuks, 3 Classic Remotes, 1GB SD Card,Wii Zapper.

Strikers FC:090301 439862

Battalion Wars 2 FC: 081 719 252 355

Member #
    Friends
    0409-6746-6379-6329
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    i hope this is true as well

if only they made it earlier so Isaac had a better chance of ebing in brawl...
    nah, Felix is alot better. and is alot cooler. and alot of other things that I can't think of anyway.

ps. Look at my avatar
    meh...

Member #
    Friends
    hey is your avatar Felix right? and I think they might make golden sun 3 or wii mostly because the console version of RPG's tend to be better in my opinion.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Member #
    Friends
    0409-6746-6379-6329
    YAY MRCOOLGH is the first to say who my av is!

Felix has cooler hair than Isaac.
    But in the game I renamed Felix to Isaak for a good reason though. Do u know why?

Go here. Guy had dream 'bout Isaac in SSBB.
    http://tinyurl.com/2nmazu

ps. MRCOOLGH wins a potato.
    meh...

Ads