LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

smash bros question

i never had a gamecube and played smash bros melee maybe twice so a couple of questions ...

i remember that on the game cube you could have 4 people playing 1 on 1 on 1 on 1 ... so on the wii, will it be 4 people playing against each other at the same time, or is it just : 1 on 1 with 2 computer players or 1 on 1 with just the players that you each picked? (did that make any sense ;-)

also when we're playing online will it be like mario kart ds where the winner gets a W and the 3 other players all get a L .... or will it be the winner gets a W and the first person out gets an L and maybe the other 2 players are scored neutral? (i guess this is assuming there is a ranking system similar to MSC)

thanks

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Dont know about the second part but you can play on brawl like you could play melee

1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 3 or 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 1
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    or just 1 vs 1 you don't have to have four players necesarily if you don't want them

/|\
    |
    made by me

Wii number: 7107 1702 9533 5546
    Games: Wii Sports, Rampage, Twilight princess, Wii Play, Monkeyball, Mario Party 8, Excite Truck

Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    There is no ranking system. Only between friends.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Del fuego he resurgido {Axtlár}'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    yeah no ranking system with strangers, but at the end of the fight, you will see the characters that played, the one nearest the screen doing poses and whatnot is the winner of course, congratulated with confetti and a crown around his number or name, and the other players will be applauding and will be farther back depending on their positions; 2nd 3rd or 4th.

The end is near....Or is it the beginning?
    it's THE BEGINNING of an endless fall into a precipice of epic Brawling fun.
    Add me to Brawl:
    FC: 317957548849
    User name: AXTLR
    if you added me, send me a pm with your code too, please.

Ads