LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Nintendo Wii - Mario Kart Vs Smash Bros

Well all know the new Smash bros, and Mario Kart is going to be released on wii.

Just want to ask a few questions,

Which is better Graphics? By viewing screenshots etc. I can't really tell.

Also which one would you think is better?

Billy Talent is awesomest zurukea's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Well I didn't really like SSBM its graphics weren't the best and at that same time, DS and Gmaecube both had Mario Kart Games with good graphics, excellent graphics, Mario KArt 64 had better graphics compared to SSB 64 ir whatever its called. Gotta felling Mario Kart Wii will beat SSBB in graphics but SSBB will still outsell MArio Kart Wii
    Add me on Animal Crossing City Folk! = D

Name: Brandon
    Town: Smiley
    AC:CF Friend Code: 0001-8968-6109

I'm slowly but surely working on building the Perfect town, I would appreciate it if you could give me any spare flowers you have, Just leave them anywhere = D

Member #
    Friends
    7536-6815-2039-0080
    SSBB! mario kart will defently not match up to it

Brawl FC : 2750-0757-1719
    Brawl NickName : KEVIN

PM me if you add me

Member #
    Friends
    Hmmm, I think the cutscenes in SSBB have better graphics, but I think the games are about even in playing graphics. They really put a lot of work into SSBB, and Mario Kart always looks good! ^_^

If you need a sig, feel free to contact me! I love makin em! ^_^
    Okay...so many people have been asking me for sigs lately, I'm a little behind. I'm currently not accepting any requests, don't worry, I'll be back on track in a few days! T_T

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    SSBB has had better graphics so far; SSBB will also murder, decapitate, and bury Mario Kart in game-play and overall replay value. Now this doesn't mean that I'm not going to be playing the super-addictive Mario Kart for 200+ hours, but Brawl is going to preoccupy A LOT of my time.

My verdict: If you only buy one of them, you're an idiot.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Both are going to be must haves for Wii owners. As for which is better it is a little hard to make a judgement before playing both games. Using the Wii Wheel may revolutionise the way Mario Kart is played for the better. Or the motion may not be well implemented, we'll have to play the game to find out. Super Smash Brothers is also shaping up to be a very nice looking title.

Personal preference also plays apart, some members on WiiChat couldn't care less for SSBB and can't wait for Mario Kart. Others think the opposite. I personally couldn't pick between them, I thoroughly enjoyed both Mario Kart and Super Smash Brothers on the Game Cube. With added online play to both upcoming games, it's a great time to be a Nintendo fan!

Member #
    Friends
    5746-7180-9727-6581
    Hopefully both of these titles will use wifi to its potential, i have been watching SSBB, the map editor is really going to push it ahead.

I have only caught glimpses of MK, if its anything like the previous ones in the series it should be good, i hope wifi for that is better then that of the DS version.

I dont think anyone is different then another they are both completly different games, you cant compare them

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by zurukea
    Well I didn't really like SSBM its graphics weren't the best and at that same time, DS and Gmaecube both had Mario Kart Games with good graphics, excellent graphics, Mario KArt 64 had better graphics compared to SSB 64 ir whatever its called. Gotta felling Mario Kart Wii will beat SSBB in graphics but SSBB will still outsell MArio Kart Wii
    It was just called SSB, because it was the first.

Personally I think they will both be awesome games, but judging from experience of both the series, SSBB will appeal to more people and will generally have much more replay value.

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by zurukea
    ssbm owns mk:dd in terms of graphics, just look at the characters....look at peach,

ssbm

mk:dd

look at the DK mountain, than congo jungle, i really can't see why people say this

and by the screens i believe brawl will on mario kart wii as well

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Don't believe his lies. KyleForMe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5710-8093-1849-3803
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles
    Both are going to be must haves for Wii owners. As for which is better it is a little hard to make a judgement before playing both games. Using the Wii Wheel may revolutionise the way Mario Kart is played for the better. Or the motion may not be well implemented, we'll have to play the game to find out.
    Hopefully they have taken their time to make sure the controls aren't sloppy or dissatisfying. Id wait another couple months if thats what it meant to get the game as good as possible. (considering they probably wont release another mario kart on wii)

Ads