LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2937-4259-9208-4198

EA Playground -- opinions?

I know most of you are into different genres of games, but has anyone tried this, and if so, what did you think?

I LOVE it, it's so entertaining! Tetherball is definitely the most fun I've had yet on my Wii, well, Tetherball and Wallball and Dodgeball. I love how there are quite literally "playground" games on it like those, and not conventional sports. The sticker concept is pretty cute, too. I only have 7 stickers so far because I'm not very good, haha, but I'm loving this game

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Its not released here in europe. But it looks kinda cool, but im still not buying it. It will be like wiisports and I got a ton of other cool games coming out that I gotta waste my money on
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    from what ive heard of it , its not that great, but all in all , ide reather trust users then companies

PSN ID: zapasant93

Ads