LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by thas
    just to tell you, alice was infected at the end of the first movie. she continued being infected but she is special so she doesnt turn into a zombie.anyway this is a really wierd idea. it could prove to be an interesting game.

i always amgine platfoming characters to use weapons like swords and guns. and characters that use guns and sword to fight also. oh wait thats ssbb. ok ...ive got nothing.

EDIT: yes RE5 should be on the wii. it makes sense that way. unless RE5 sucks then it shouldnt be on wii.
    thanks for reminding me(should have remembered as i started the topic while watching the movie), ok that part can be changed, lets see.........as she is infected insed of turning into a zombie she could start to have dizzy spells and headaches, when the virus gets to strong for her the screen could go fuzzy it could take a few tips from Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, things would go back to normal as the game was played this would just leave her in a weakened state

Member #
    Friends
    A mario RTS game where you control the warriors of mushroom kingdom to fight bowser's hordes.
    Brawl Friend Code 1976-9830-7448 If you want to brawl and you live in Florida I'll add you if you add me!

Sleeping. Do not disturb. Kherrek508's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0215-4972-1267-8022
    Quote Originally Posted by zapasant93
    WORLD WAR WII, haha the name goes perfectly, a new series similar to medal of honour or call of duty.....ide like to see a new war game besides those
    WWII. Not WWWII.
    MOHH2 Handle: Ebag13
    SSB Brawl Friend Code: 0473-7529-6163

PM me if you add me!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Valley
    I've been thinking about this one a few days now...

A Mario-ised Gauntlet game. Or if you don't know the Gauntlet series, the game Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is the same style.

I think it would be pretty sweet. You would choose a character (class) from an assortment of popular Mario characters (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Toad, etc...similar to the Mario Party cast) who would all have different attributes (just like the Gauntlet games there would be four categories: Strength, Speed, Armor, and Magic. Or they could change to fit the Mario atmosphere).

Then you would go have the adventure! I'm not sure about who the enemies would be though. It could either be...

-The old fashioned Bowser/Koopas

or

-Some new army of enemies (like how Count Bleck was in Super Paper Mario)

Either way, I think it could have the potential of a great game. It would be just like the Gauntlet series style, except Mario-ised. I think it would make it look something like this:

-Gauntlet Power-Ups such as Growth, Three-Way Shot, Fire Breath, etc. would be Power-Ups like Mushrooms, Fire Flower, Starman, Hammer, Koopa Shell, etc.

-Gauntlet's "Death" character (who would suck your health or exp.) would be Big Boo or something along that line.

-Treasure would be Coins

-Potions could stay potions

-"Turbo" moves in Gauntlet would look similar to Final Smashes in Brawl

-The main attacks in Gauntlet (such as Knights throwing maces, Warriors throwing axes, Wizards shooting magic bursts, etc.) would be things like Mario/Luigi shooting fireballs, Yoshi throwing eggs, Peach throwing Turnips, etc.

-I'm sure I could think of more ideas, but it would take too long to write them all.

Anyway, that's my idea. What do you think?
    I can see you put alot of thought into this and I think it would make a great game

Member #
    Friends
    A new mario RPG game for the Nintendo Wii

I'm thinking taking the series back to the classic that was the legend of the seven stars,

vibrant , vivid locations such as the mushroom kingdom in all it's glory include the seven koopa kids in the game as they haven't seen the light since super mario bros 3 perhaps they can be bosses

Give the game a dark undertone i.e a new dark enemy new to the mario series

And combine other characters from Nintendo's franchises to add depth to the game i.e Mario could end up exploring donkey kong jungle etc,

Member #
    Friends
    I'm waiting for a NHL game using the nunchuck to control the player, and the wiimote as the hockey stick.
    My Wii Games...

Member #
    Friends
    I want Tekken ,Tenchu and to be able to play Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX 2 and any other Naruto game in the future.
    Your Pro ,or your a noob - thats life

I own a USA Wii (sold my EUR Wii) 2x Wii motes 2x Nunchucks

Super Mario Galaxy | Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution | Guitar Hero 3(selling PM if interested) | Zelda TP | Wario Ware

Member #
    Friends
    6515-5205-9862-4856
    I have an idea that has been rolling around in my head for a few weeks . . . a ROLLER DERBY GAME! C'mon, derby is sweeping the nation (I used to play it myself in Michigan).

For those of you who don't know, it ain't just about hot chicks in miniskirts beating each other up, it is an actual sport with rules and everything! Each team has 5 players on the track: 4 blockers and 1 jammer. The jammer tries to break thru the pack in order to score points, while the blockers try to keep the opposing jammer from doing the exact same thing.

It would be a 1-4 player game. Single player would have to be a jammer playing against the computer. Two players could either be jammers racing against each other, or one could be blocker and the other jammer. This could be opposing OR co-op play. 3 or 4 players would work the same way as 2-player, just with more people!

The Wii controls could be used in several ways. You could either move your player using the nunchuck joystick, or you could pump your arms to go faster (Mario/Sonic Olympics style). Blocking could be made by moving the remote/nunchuck to one side or the other, just like in the boxing games. In fact, blockers should have to pump their arms too, in order to stay ahead of the opposing jammer. Co-op blockers should try to take out opposing blockers in order to make a hole for their own jammer to slip through and score points.

As in real-life roller derby games, occasionally tempers flare and fights break out on the rink, so players could use the controllers boxing-style for that too. Between game periods, teams often have to spin the "penalty wheel" and perform some kind of challenge, i.e. pillow fights, dance-off, etc., which would be very easy to incorporate with the Wii controls. Heck, you could even use the remote to spin the wheel!

Of course this MUST be produced by Rockstar Games, cuz they know how to keep it sexy and violent!

I think this has potential!! Anyone? Anyone?

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    A FPS based on the Alien films would be good.

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    Any game that has 1-to-1 sword fighting, and preferably a dueling option - with added de-limbifying action.
    Last edited by Budo; 11-26-2007 at 12:17 PM.

Remove Ads

Ads