LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0558-5461-4916-6731

Manhunt 2 character question *possible spoiler*

Okay i've been playing the heck out of Manhunt 2 i'm actually enjoying it. It kind of gives me a Splinter Cell meets Resident Evil 4 meets the movie Surviving the Game feeling. Anyways speaking of movies this game reminds me of i can't keep from getting the feeling that Danny Lamb ,and Leo Kasper is one in the same character kind of like in Fight Club how Tyler Durden ,and Ed Norton's character were one in the same. I really got this feeling after the Best Friends episode. After the opening cutscene ,and suddenly you go from watching Danny into playing Leo. Then as you chase Micheal he talks to you like your Danny. Plus Leo is always talking to you ,but you never see him with you except in the cut scenes. So is Leo Danny's Tyler Durden? Anyone else feel this way about the characters? I guess i'm going to have to play more to find out. Its gotten hella fun now that i am able to use the guns (hence where the RE4 feel comes through sans the great graphics of RE4.)
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

2. Ads

Ads