LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Wii Owner Since 8th Dec06 brad-bot's Avatar
    Member #
    25916
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    england
    Posts
    56
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    should metroid prime 3 have online on it?

    i was just wondering if anyone wanted metroid prime 3 to have online play on it like deathmatch and teamdeatch and also co-op play and capture the flag i wish it did



    ________________
    wii games owned: the godfather, red stell, the legend of zelda, wii play, wii sports, rayman: raving rabbids, warioware: smooth moves, exitce truck,transformers, resident ecil 4: wii edition, mario strickers charged football, mysims, metroid prime 3, medal of honor;vanguard.

  2. #2
    OH NOES! A PICTURE cyberzomby's Avatar
    Member #
    23638
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,102
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Would be cool and doable !

    Altough you would get a lot of players saying it isnt true to metroid prime style
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

    Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

    I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

  3. #3
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    that would have been cool but 3 months after it came out, not possible

  4. #4
    ...:..:..:..:..:.. el-zilcho's Avatar
    Member #
    34441
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the cellar
    Posts
    608
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2889-0567-4141-1338
    Quote Originally Posted by brad-bot
    i was just wondering if anyone wanted metroid prime 3 to have online play on it like deathmatch and teamdeatch and also co-op play and capture the flag i wish it did



    .
    online capabilities and different gameplay modes are a welcome addition to any game ,
    off topic: how about online multiplayer RE4 mercenaries ??
    ____________________________________
    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #5
    WiiChat Member Fredvdp's Avatar
    Member #
    31246
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    137
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Perhaps they can make Metroid Prime Hunters for Wii.

  6. #6
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    What makes it "Metroid" is the storyline and puzzles. If you did that, it'd just be Unreal Tournament with a Metroid skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  7. #7
    Raging Clue Budo's Avatar
    Member #
    34113
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    727
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    It would have been a nice addition to the replay value.

    I haven't touched MP3 since about 2 weeks after it's release, and I don't see myself playing through it again.

  8. #8
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Considering the Wii is online, they should have additional downloadable maps and quests, keeping in the spirit of Metroid. Of course, that would require Nintendo actually figuring out "online", which they have yet to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  9. #9
    WiiChat Member ASHJN's Avatar
    Member #
    37148
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    62
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by el-zilcho
    online capabilities and different gameplay modes are a welcome addition to any game ,
    off topic: how about online multiplayer RE4 mercenaries ??
    I was thinking the same thing once I beat the mercenaries. Online play would be awesome. Or even 2-4 person multiplayer would be good

  10. #10
    Raging Clue Budo's Avatar
    Member #
    34113
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    727
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    Considering the Wii is online, they should have additional downloadable maps and quests, keeping in the spirit of Metroid. Of course, that would require Nintendo actually figuring out "online", which they have yet to do.
    I'd definitely buy single player maps if they had them available for download through the Wii.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts