LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    well, they can use the nickname u gave ur wii and use wii24 to stay wii connected and use ur same nickname to play games online

2. Ads

Get The Funk In The Car! RadNad's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    GamerTags sounds cooler than Username... . Yeah, and one embedded into the Wii which'll work with all online games so you don't need to remember a LOTTA números for seperate games.

"And the food? Good?!" BigORhyme's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RadNad
    GamerTags sounds cooler than Username... . Yeah, and one embedded into the Wii which'll work with all online games so you don't need to remember a LOTTA números for seperate games.
    That would kinda suck for me and my brother, since we play on a hotseat sort of. We'll play Strikers with each of our respective Mii's (and friend codes), switching off between matches.
    But we'd both have to share the same account, and records, if each Wii came embedded with just one unique 'gamertag'.
    I tend to get on around 8 o'clock PM Eastern time, and mostly play until I get too drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by King Lain
    "...and not just any challenge, I want to face you in the nude!!!!"
    Strikers FC: 356595-967869
    Name: Big O

The Carolina Panthers are: 6-9
    Next week: at Tampa Bay ()

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by BigORhyme
    That would kinda suck for me and my brother, since we play on a hotseat sort of. We'll play Strikers with each of our respective Mii's (and friend codes), switching off between matches.
    But we'd both have to share the same account, and records, if each Wii came embedded with just one unique 'gamertag'.
    You're right. Instead of a single username/gamertag account for each Wii, they could allow multiple accounts and tie them to a particular Mii. You would essentially "log in" by choosing your Mii somehow on the main Wii screen, and then when you play a game, it knows which user is logged in and what stats and friend lists go with that person.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    You're right. Instead of a single username/gamertag account for each Wii, they could allow multiple accounts and tie them to a particular Mii. You would essentially "log in" by choosing your Mii somehow on the main Wii screen, and then when you play a game, it knows which user is logged in and what stats and friend lists go with that person.
    Than you have to think about the tiny memory available on the Wii to keep seperate accounts as well and the space on the discs to keep records.

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by RadNad
    Than you have to think about the tiny memory available on the Wii to keep seperate accounts as well and the space on the discs to keep records.
    how much space could records take up? theyre just numbers.

also, i say with brawl, friend codes will be abolished. and theres no way they wont make a hard drive for wii.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    how much space could records take up? theyre just numbers.
    Guess so, but some Developers like to be snazzy and do transitions, funky borders, animation in the background, some crazy font along with some Link Buttons and stuff like that. "This Bridge Takes Up 1MB Of Your Game."

Ads