Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: D= Which One!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0560-7476-2186-3189

D= Which One!

D= I have the mooney for two games wii games! And my bro really wants super mario galaxy so I'm gonna pick that up and with the rest of the money I dun know if I should get the new Medal of honour or Resident evil umbrella chronicles!? Cuz I'm a HUGE resi fan yet, i wun have a zapper yet! Nor will I have the money for iiit! And Moh! will be an AWSOME! fps, with THRITY TWO player online! And have the side guncon game too! So it'll have Resident evil gameplay and MORE! But without the AWSOME storyline! AGH! What shoould I get!?

Thanks in advance!

Currently own

4 nunchucks, 4 wii-motes, 2 silicone gloves for both nunchuck and wii-mote, blue and pink, 1 Classic Controller
    The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Wii Play, Mario Paty 8, Super Mario Strikers Charged (403834 521652), Resident evil 4, Splinter cell double agent, Guitar hero 3, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honour 2 Heroes
    Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Sin and Punishment

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    MOH has online play, 32 players! RE is an on rails shooter, like house of the dead is, like those arcade games. i would get MOH because of online. but, honestly, i'm sick of WW2 shooters. i am getting ghost squad for christmas because i know my girlfriend will play it with me
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Yep MOH!

For the above reasons AND! the addition of an on-rails shooter mode like RE4. So you'd get both of them plus a big bonus from online play!
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    7764-3258-2651-8766
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    MOH has online play, 32 players! RE is an on rails shooter, like house of the dead is, like those arcade games. i would get MOH because of online. but, honestly, i'm sick of WW2 shooters. i am getting ghost squad for christmas because i know my girlfriend will play it with me
    why dont you have your gf play with your wiimote instead?!?!?

joke aside, id get MOH2 for the online play.

Ads