LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5390-4745-5144-7150
    I beat the game. If it has a lot of playback value, I normally try to 100% at another time. SMG would be a game I could see myself playing to 100%. I know I may try to do that in Medal of Honor Heroes 2 as well.

come to the dark side.... dark samus's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7159-9733-2785-0220
    huh.....once again.....121 stars in galaxy, get it right. but not alot of games reward you for 100% normally you might just get multiplayer extras. but in galaxy [SPOILER]you get luigi[SPOILER] when you get 120 stars so theres a little replayability there...

guitar hero friend code: 451091730984
    PM me if you wanna add me.

Member #
    Friends
    I beat all the Metroid Prime games with 100% but others I mostly just run through. I don't use game guides or the internet to beat my games so completing 100% is very difficult.

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I usually just try to complete the game, but it depends on what game I'm playing.

Like Frogger said if the game actually tells you what percentage you're on then I'd probably try to get it.

As for Mario Galaxy I'll probably be aiming to get 100% in that.. the boyfriend read a spoiler about it earlier and felt like he wanted to share it with me lol, so yeah.. I'll be going for that 100%.

Edit: DARK SAMUS SORT OUT YOUR SPOILER! (people who don't want to know any spoilers about Mario Galaxy don't read it!)

Member #
    Friends
    4482-2919-0549-8845
    If its something like TP where you pretty much need a game guide if you don't want to spend 200 hours looking for stuff, then I usually don't go 100%.

But if I don't need a game guide to complete it 100% then I go for it.

I just think using a game guide takes the fun out of it.
    You want to sit down but you sold your chair.
    So you just stand there.

Xbox Live Gamertag: RizGiz

Loyal to Nintendo sentbytelevision's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I'm a completionist, so I have to finish every game I begin to the fullest possible extent...even if it becomes boring. I might have a slight touch of OCD in that sense.

Mysims and Carnival Games are a perfect example. I flew through both of them, then continued on to the point where the games became ridiculously monotonous, just to make sure I had unlocked/found everything possible before selling them.

Thus far for the Wii, and I've owned/completed/sold about 95% of the games available, the only game that's still with me that I'm having trouble completing is DDR:Hottest Party. I'll feel comfortable selling the game once I've achieved an A ranking or higher on all difficulties/songs, but I'm having serious issues getting the As on all the Expert tracks. Hottest Party might end up being the game that finally beats me.
    Millions of Tiny Pieces

Member #
    Friends
    5409-0948-4525-7180
    I used to have much more time to complete games 100%, but now since graduating college, having a job, and spending time with family...I really don't have time like I used to when I was in school. I used to complete games like crazy...now I'm lucky to have enough time to play the games I love. I have too many...especially since I started collecting anything Nintendo

Smash Bros. Brawl Code: 4296-2641-1219

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads