LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I highly recommend anyone who likes first person shooters to pick this up. Single player is fun and a great way to learn the controls, Arcade is ok, but the multiplayer is amazing. There are only a couple things I would knock it down for

A voice chat system would of been nice, even if it was just for talking with your own team for team deathmatch and capture the flag. The method of pressing the 1 button and then using the control pad to pick what you want to say to your team is pretty unpractical, especially because you cannot move while doing so. Nevertheless, the online play is still extremely fun.

Splitscreen multiplayer would have been nice as well. It is a bummer that 2 people in the same room cannot play together unless there are 2 tvs and 2 wiis.

As far as lasting value goes, had this game had voice chat and split screen multiplayer, and maybe even the option for 2 people to go online from Wii, it would have easily been a 10.

I still highly recommend purchasing it!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3669-7064-0684-3433
    I just bought it today and played for about an hour. Its not as easy as I thought it would be, online especially. I pwn in COD online, but this is way different. I think something that would help anyone is having little icons above the heads. Something for Axis and something for the Allies. The uniforms are hard to tell apart, but like I said Ive only played for about an hour, hopefully it gets easier. No voice chat doesnt bother me, Im used to it.

What does everyone use for settings, I cant seem to find the right combo?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sugart
    I just bought it today and played for about an hour. Its not as easy as I thought it would be, online especially. I pwn in COD online, but this is way different. I think something that would help anyone is having little icons above the heads. Something for Axis and something for the Allies. The uniforms are hard to tell apart, but like I said Ive only played for about an hour, hopefully it gets easier. No voice chat doesnt bother me, Im used to it.

What does everyone use for settings, I cant seem to find the right combo?
    Yes! Sometimes it is hard to tell until you get close up if the person is on your team or not. Maybe if they made the uniforms different for the teams, and everyone on the team had the same color which was a different color than the other teams.... I dunno

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads