LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by XxRed12xX
    The wii guitar hero is wireless the 360 isnt. The 360 has DLC (downloadable content) and the wii doesn't. That's bout it. I have it for the wii and have played it for the 360 many times. Same things basically. I say wii though because it's faster to hop online and the 360's DLC isn't worth getting because of how much it costs.
    360 s omg come one`

If anyone needs help or wants a sig. just PM me!
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    6772-9484-5615-6705
    unless you want your gamer score to increase get the wii version, thats my opionion anyways.
    Pre-Apocalypse Wiichatter.
    Remaining Survivor of the Wii In Australia Members.

LAK
    Member #
    Friends
    4406-3939-2779-8753
    i've never really played guitar hero besides once or twice at a friends house (the first one) is it really worth me getting into it by buying it for the wii? i always sucked at it on the others. do you just have to play constantly to get better bc no matter how many times i played a specific song i still sucked. haha

Member #
    Friends
    7705-3201-9002-9484
    Well, the wii gutiar vibrates with star power too. THe wii gutiar has a white faceplate, while the others are black. Wii=wireless andddd that's about it.
    GH3 Friend code
    Haru
    pm me so we can rock out

Wii Games-
    Zelda: TP, FE: RD, MP8, GH3

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Foxx
    360 s omg come one`
    ok ok your right. The graphics on the 360 definately without a doubt top wii's but it all depends on what console you have. If you have both, up to you.
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

GBA Games: Tron 2.0 Killer App, Pokemon Fire Red, Emerald, and Sapphire.

residentevilnews.com

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    Quote Originally Posted by haru
    Well, the wii gutiar vibrates with star power too. THe wii gutiar has a white faceplate, while the others are black. Wii=wireless andddd that's about it.
    Another point proven. The wii vibrates and when you mess up the noise comes out of the wiimote so we can know which player messes up on co-op. better then hearing a whole bunch of mess ups on the t.v. Agreed?
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

residentevilnews.com

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    Quote Originally Posted by LAK
    i've never really played guitar hero besides once or twice at a friends house (the first one) is it really worth me getting into it by buying it for the wii? i always sucked at it on the others. do you just have to play constantly to get better bc no matter how many times i played a specific song i still sucked. haha
    Yes! Keep practicing. And not on one specific song. Keep your range vast and keep playing. Go from easy and work your way up. Remember, there's also a practice mode where you can practice any part of the song on four different speeds. So if you suck, practice is going to help a lot because everything goes in super super slo-mo. Try that

residentevilnews.com

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    I've decided to go for the 360 version. In general, the only thing the Wii has over the 360 is gameplay, but considering this game is virtually identical on all consoles I think I will go for the best graphics.

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    i think that GH games are one of a few that graphics really dont matter at all!
    I mean, u stare at some dots on a screen, who gives a shit if they look really pretty or not!
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    i think that GH games are one of a few that graphics really dont matter at all!
    I mean, u stare at some dots on a screen, who gives a shit if they look really pretty or not!
    I know, but considering the gameplay is identical on all the versions, I may as well go for the one that has the best graphics aswell.

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Ads