Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by el-zilcho
    i think ill pick this up just so i can learn more about fish

everyone who's played this seems really impressed by it
    yeh i dunno about this, it surprises me that a lot of people like it really. i thought it would be dumb. do any of you UKers have any credible UK review sites i could look at? i dont doubt you but i'd like to tknow what they think of the open ended gameplay.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Umm iv looked around alot and havent found any reviews on it, i saw a big thing about it in uk, magazine ONM but i dont think it was a review.

anyway, iv just ordered the game from Play.com for £17.99

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

pea
    Member #
    Friends
    7193-6478-5119-6090
    my guess would be that because of the lack of violence, and the abundance of realism the publishers assumed the US wouldn't be the best market for it at first. maybe they want to test it out? unfortunate, because from what i'm hearing it seems pretty cool. I'll definitely have to check it out come January. Oh well, just some speculation I guess. Anyways, i'd like to hear more about it. how does it control?
    WII: wii sports - zelda: twilight princess - godfather - super paper mario - Prince of Persia: Rival Swords - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - Resident Evil 4 - zack & wiki - Guitar Hero 3 - Super Mario Galaxy

VC: Super Mario Bros - Super Mario Bros: Lost Levels - Super Mario Bros 3- Super Mario World - Super Mario 64 - Star Fox 64 - Punch out - Excite Bike - Shining Force - Streets of Rage 3 - Super Metroid - Sin & Punishment

Wii FC: 7193-6478-5119-6090
    GH3 FC: 3050 5733 3170

Member #
    Friends
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    Quote Originally Posted by pea
    my guess would be that because of the lack of violence, and the abundance of realism the publishers assumed the US wouldn't be the best market for it at first. maybe they want to test it out? unfortunate, because from what i'm hearing it seems pretty cool. I'll definitely have to check it out come January. Oh well, just some speculation I guess. Anyways, i'd like to hear more about it. how does it control?
    Control? Point and swim! It takes about 5 minutes to get to grips with the controls.. .. .. it only uses the wiimote and it is very intuative.

The underwater areas will take your breathe away (pun) the first time you see them at night. The boat (on the water) graphics are at best poor, but it doesn't matter. This is, as you think, a simple swim, explore, swim, see fish, swim, look, swim kind of game. There is a story but you don't have to follow it particularly to be able to continue playing.

Oh, and it has an online multiplayer option. Go to a friends boat and go diving together, using hand signals to communicate!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Sounds good, I've been interested in this game for a while. It's nice to hear all the positive feed back.

Ads