Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fire emblem

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

fire emblem

Why is there no threads on fire emblem?
    I live in europe so it's not out but if it was I probably would of gotten it.

Member #
    Friends
    1606-9696-7776-6446
    I went and rented it yesterday actually. It's pretty fun. still getting used to the controls 'cause i've never really played an RTS before.

I'm going to beat it on easy and normal and hopefully i can do that before i have to return it
    EA Persona: JohnPetrucci
    BWii FC: 210 568 264 047 PM me if you add me

Newest Wii Purchase: Wii Zapper/Links Crossbow Training, Super Mario Strikers Charged

Member #
    Friends
    Good luck, it's a pretty long game according to IGN.
    Wii Games I own: MOH:H2, FE: RD, BWii, MLB: PP, LOZ: TP, MSC, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Super Paper Mario, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz, Naruto: CONR, Wii Sports, Zack and Wiki

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    im going to buy thyis, but after, after i get the other games that are on my wishlist

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    Judging from the GC one the wii one will be great! Cant wait till it comes out in Aus which will probably be 2-3months time

Member #
    Friends
    0321-0570-0624-7858

might be amazing

I went to rent a game two days ago, and I realised that Fire Emblem was out.

This is a game I've been waiting for a long time and I will definitely buy it this week at the same time than mario galaxy.
    Actually the storyline is right after the one on the gamecube, wich was an amazing game ( the first FireEmblem to be released outside of Japan, wich had about 12 of the serie i think ).

The life of the game will prolly be LONG enough to have a lot of fun for more than 25 hours if i can judge with the last one. And the story might be amazing also.

Definitely worth buying in my opinion!
    The games i actually Own:
    WiiSports ( for sure lol )
    Zelda TP - Rayman - DragonBallZ - Metroid Prime3 -VC : Bonks - Golden Axe - Legend Of Zelda - Military Madness - SoldierBlade - SuperMario64 - GainGround - Contra3 - MarioKart 64.

Nekya

Member #
    Friends
    1606-9696-7776-6446
    after playing about 2 hours worth of the game, i can safely say this game is totally worth buying. The amount of control you have over things is awesome. While i wont tweek with stuff just yet, i will once i figure out everything. I want to beat the game first before going back and beating the game by making my own weapons and using all sorts of items and what not.
    EA Persona: JohnPetrucci
    BWii FC: 210 568 264 047 PM me if you add me

Newest Wii Purchase: Wii Zapper/Links Crossbow Training, Super Mario Strikers Charged

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    This is a great game. It is fun and has a great story to it. It has a lot of game play time so you'll definately be busy with this one. For more info go to http://www.ign.com or just wait for more posts.
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

GBA Games: Tron 2.0 Killer App, Pokemon Fire Red, Emerald, and Sapphire.

residentevilnews.com

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, I am also planning on buying this game, but not right now. Probably a few weeks after the actual release date.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Ads