LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Halloween is Awesome! Brady280's Avatar
    Member #
    18286
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    North Dakota (Yawn)
    Posts
    441
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7952-3036-6014-3919
    I've been playing since the first. In three I beat hard without losing I beat 3 songs on expert then I had to return it.
    Pokemon FC: 2535 0616 1267
    Name: Brady
    Mario Kart: 128933 989446
    Gamertag: Vasichek

    A random quote: A hero is no braver than an
    ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes
    longer.

  2. #12
    Pepper, The Original pepper's Avatar
    Member #
    11464
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    173
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4515-2807-7755-5492
    first song that i was stuck on was slash on expert
    EDIT: just remembered that i got stuck on the devil battle on hard before that one XP
    Last edited by pepper; 11-12-2007 at 04:21 PM.
    Brawl - 2019 9325 8037 Name: BOOM!
    GH3 Code - 5112 1686 1506
    Pm if you add me.

  3. #13
    snoogins WolfpacSnakepit's Avatar
    Member #
    5720
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    216
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    did any get stuck on cult of personallity? That song was driving me nuts, i just couldn't pass it.

    i'd never played GH before either but I beat Easy mode the first night i had it - haven't played it much as i've been busy but sounds like most of u would kick my ass thats for sure!

    Sucks we cant download songs on the wii version ... there are THREE velvet revolver songs available for PS3 and 360 that i wanna get!
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

  4. #14
    Raging Clue Budo's Avatar
    Member #
    34113
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    727
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    did any get stuck on cult of personallity? That song was driving me nuts, i just couldn't pass it.

    i'd never played GH before either but I beat Easy mode the first night i had it - haven't played it much as i've been busy but sounds like most of u would kick my ass thats for sure!

    Sucks we cant download songs on the wii version ... there are THREE velvet revolver songs available for PS3 and 360 that i wanna get!
    Yea, when I read there was already DLC for the other consoles, I was pretty... mad

  5. #15
    WiiChat.com>Match.com TacosTacos's Avatar
    Member #
    26534
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    244
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper
    first song that i was stuck on was slash on expert
    Impressive.

    I have found that I don't really like playing on Hard, and can't even come close to Expert. I more like just rocking out, and getting crazy with it. I like to be able to jump around and pull rock star moves, like falling to my knees, holding the guitar behind my head, pretending to pick with my mouth, and stuff like that. It is not that much fun to me when you have to sit in the chair and stare at the notes as they fly by.

  6. #16
    rock & role model radical's Avatar
    Member #
    37428
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Barrie, ON
    Posts
    90
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3566-2838-2920-1663
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    I'm unable to find it anywhere in Toronto!
    D:

    I had the same problem in Barrie. I bought mine off eBay, still in original packaging
    3566 2838 2920 1663
    193389266929 - gh3

  7. #17
    Pepper, The Original pepper's Avatar
    Member #
    11464
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    173
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4515-2807-7755-5492
    Quote Originally Posted by TacosTacos
    Impressive.

    I have found that I don't really like playing on Hard, and can't even come close to Expert. I more like just rocking out, and getting crazy with it. I like to be able to jump around and pull rock star moves, like falling to my knees, holding the guitar behind my head, pretending to pick with my mouth, and stuff like that. It is not that much fun to me when you have to sit in the chair and stare at the notes as they fly by.
    lol i tried the playing behind your head thing. Hurts your hands
    go figure
    Brawl - 2019 9325 8037 Name: BOOM!
    GH3 Code - 5112 1686 1506
    Pm if you add me.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Skippy's Avatar
    Member #
    10574
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,191
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Budo
    Yea, when I read there was already DLC for the other consoles, I was pretty... mad
    They're working with Nintendo on a solution that will let them offer the DLC on the Wii as well. (although that's no guarantee that they actually will...)

  9. #19
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Just playing normally is fun when you can JUST barely pass a song.

    I have never played GH before (FoF doesn't count). I got stuck in the third tier on Expert, and the last one on Hard.

  10. #20
    Pink Floyd Addict gibsonrocker800's Avatar
    Member #
    3052
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    72
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4635-5232-1884-9552
    im pretty good. i got 81% on Through the Fire and the Flames on Expert. Score was 260770, and my streak was 129
    Wii Number:
    4635 5232 1884 9552
    Currently Own:
    -Guitar Hero 3
    -Wii Sports
    -Excite Truck
    -Wii Play
    -2 Wii Remotes

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts