LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    Possibly, but reportedly, Capcom has already said that it might do a Wii version of Resident Evil 5 if the sales of 4 and UC are good enough (or something to that effect).

Personally, I think it could be done. Sure, reduce the graphics slightly (bearing in mind, that because it'll be a downgrade, Capcom may be able to push the Wii to greater limits than those games that are "made for it".), but I don't think they would have to dabble to much with the engine itself - it looked pretty much like RE4, with more detailed graphics.
    I'm not a developer but I don't think it's a good idea to develop for one system and then retrofit it for another one. Yes you can take parts of it but I think what we've seen in too many of these games is a blunt force approach to getting a Wii version. So far not many games have been Wii showcases including RE4.

Member #
    Friends
    Well I've done my part and bought RE:UC, only got to play about 30 min of it, but so far it's pretty fun. Left me wishing for the damn zapper though that's for sure.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by iamone8
    I agree with austinAlan. IMO there's no better way to play a FPS than with a mouse and Keyboard. Using the Wiimote is a close second. i wonder why they never tried something different on the consoles than just a joystick.
    I beg to differ. I'm sure you prefer mouse & keyboard because you're used to it. But no control mode can be better for a FPS than actual pointing and shooting (wiimote, light gun, etc.). Unless the control accuracy is poor, of course. It gets you to actually aim and shoot at things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Ads