LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: MOHH2 Today

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yes headshot, body shots, and what not are accounted for. I can normally use iron sight aim and kill someone with about 20 rounds shooting low body 15ish shootin high and then maybe five body then a headshot for a full kill. I wish it took less to kill but shooting at heads works alot better.
    I have strikers PM if you wanna play
    Brawl FC: 373791872330
    Bwii FC:184798481849
    EA Nation Persona: skytrooper21

2. Ads

Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7027-9716-3519-4570
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingston
    Yes, how is online???? thats the primary reason we all want it.
    because all you guys are fags...if thats why u want games then buy a 360 u ****ing noobs

If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

Member #
    Friends
    Good post Wiinter. I haven't played it yet but plan on getting it. However, all I've heard is how much the developers did with this title. We get so much shit shovelled out to the masses of Wii owners by developers like EA that when we get something from a team of developers that took things so seriously and put so much into their product it's just fantastic. Wii owners need to support this and let EA know Team Fusion did things right and they need a bigger budget to make another great Wii game.

Member #
    Friends
    6743-9556-4846-8302
    yea got mine on the 15th also. First one to get it out of the box at gamestop. No reserve on it either. lol. Now i'm in top 3 at the leaderboards. Beat that

My Online: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (Wii), Socom CA (Ps2)
    ****MOH PLAYER NAME: RENZ87

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-Fi
    game looks awesome, but i don't have the money so i'm waiting for christmas. My question is why are review sites waiting so long to review this game? Ign has the only review, that's pathetic.
    I think IGN may have had an exclusive. Which means other major sites will obey some sort of delay before posting theirs (because later, they'll want a review from the same company.

Quote Originally Posted by IcedEarth81
    Wii owners need to support this and let EA know Team Fusion did things right and they need a bigger budget to make another great Wii game.
    Spot on. Any game outside the WWII genre would be my preference. Something aggressive Scifi would be nice.

I'm really tough on titles where a team takes lots of resources and craps out something worthless. This one deserves attention from everyone who likes FPS.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Samus101
    CUSTOMIZATION, WTH? YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE?!?
    I have the smallest possible bounding box (not much bigger than the aiming reticule), and I turn up the horizontal turn speed and aiming sensitivity one notch every time I play. Eventually I'll probably find the right balance and dial it back one level.

I wish you had button remapping too, but I guess they had to save something for the next title.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Samus101
    CUSTOMIZATION, WTH? YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE?!?
    you can customize everything!
    Wii - 2 remotes - 2 nunchucks - classic controller - wii sports - wii play - resident evil 4 - Mario Strikers Charged - metroid prime 3 - Spyro: Eternal Night - Medal of Honour Heroes 2 - Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles - Super Mario Galaxy - Super Mario World (snes)

EA nation: ron1jon3

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by blankconnection
    because all you guys are fags...if thats why u want games then buy a 360 u ****ing noobs
    shut the hell up dude! you dont make any sense! god forbid someone put out a GOOD online game for wii, and it happens to be a fps.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    lol what a stupid thing to say. xbox and wii are in completely different classes
    Wii - 2 remotes - 2 nunchucks - classic controller - wii sports - wii play - resident evil 4 - Mario Strikers Charged - metroid prime 3 - Spyro: Eternal Night - Medal of Honour Heroes 2 - Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles - Super Mario Galaxy - Super Mario World (snes)

EA nation: ron1jon3

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I dont see why people keep complaining on how many shots it takes to kill other people. Its not like they have to take 1 shot and kill you, they have to unload the same amount of shots on you as you do them. And ive gotten used to it and this game is superb.

Ads