Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718

ghost busters game

just read abbout the ghostbusters game on ign!!! yeah baby!!!!!111

"Today Game Informer unveiled its next cover story: a Ghostbusters game is currently in development and Harold Ramis, Bill Murray, and Dan Aykroyd are all on board. The trio will be reprising their roles in what will serve as Ghostbusters 3, only in videogame form.

Akroyd and Ramis are writing the script and Game Informer says this won't be a quick-and-easy licensed cash-in. This game apparently has nothing to do with the Ghostbusters game Zootfly was working on, of which demo videos appeared on YouTube earlier this year."

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    hmm....isn't ghostbusters a little old for a video game?

besides, i'm still afraid of playing movie-based games after transformers the game... *shudders*

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChip520
    hmm....isn't ghostbusters a little old for a video game?

besides, i'm still afraid of playing movie-based games after transformers the game... *shudders*
    wtf transformers game was pretty good.thats wat i thought.

Member #
    Friends
    it got terrible reviews though, but of course some people will like it. im afraid to try it, the movie was cool enough for me, no need to risk chancing a bad game on it.

movie games are notorious for sucking but since this movie is like 20 years old (unless theres a remake, like beowulf coming out) then i really wouldnt consider it a movie based game i guess.

look up the angry nintendo nerd's review of the NES ghostbusters game, lets just hope its not that bad. lol

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Don't believe his lies. KyleForMe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5710-8093-1849-3803
    Yes movie games tend to suck. But since this says the "ghostbusters 3" will only be in video game form, perhaps there is an actual budget behind it, and not just some advertising ploy to boost ticket sales. If they use a decent engine and don't rush it, it will be a sweet game for us that enjoyed the movies.

But then again I mistakenly thought the simpsons game wouldn't suck (except the cut scenes didn't).

EDIT: repped for sharing this with us.

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    actually, they are releasing a ghostbusters 3 movie... its currently in the making... I believe it is a CGI (or could be simply animated) film but all the original cast members are lending their voices for the movie.

Could be a very good game!
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    I whould like to remind you all that Ghostbusters was a damn fine game (the old one)
    And everybody allways says movie games are crap without thinking heres a list of good ones
    Goldeneye -Everybody asks for this
    Spiderman 2 - Changed superhero games
    Die hard trilogy/arcade - late cashins

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Ads