LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud

So if you have nearly 4'000 your automatically in this category no matter how long you've been here?

Nice judgement right there buddy.

I haven't actually yet stated if online or not matters to me so I'd prefer you don't judge me by that.

Casual doesn't have to be a party game.

Edit: I never said being casual was bad.
    An average of 18 posts a day? That pretty excessive.

And seeing as how you have both your Wii friend code and username under your avatar, I'd say it's important to you.

Do I need to do any other detective work? Because I would say my job here is done.

And to the MST3K fan, I'm more excited about Joel's new project. I think the new cartoon is horrible.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    I brisk over these things, I've been watching reality TV! But, c'mon, the you're/your rule isn't that hard to follow!

----

And everyone's good at something... ¬_¬
    It is the most common mistake so for now I will not focus on something that minuscule when 90% of this site wouldn't care or realize anyway.

----

Apart from me

----
    @CrowT.
    Sure, I have them there because it means so much to me considering I only have 5 wii friends at max and maybe I enjoy posting on forums and getting into discussions of one of my hobbies rather then going out hitting your grandmother and egging your house.
    Last edited by Foxy; 11-15-2007 at 03:20 PM.

Del fuego he resurgido {Axtlár}'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowTRobot
    They have casual appeal because they are familiar characters, but they aren't "party games."

Judging from your post count, you clearly like to spend more time interacting with digital people than real ones. If that works for you, fine.

As far as the pre-teen with bad grammar telling me that I'm the reason Wii doesn't have decent online play:

I've played videogames since 1987. I've owned every major system except PS3 and all different types of games. Because of my support for the industry, I am a reason the Wii, 360 and PS3 were made along with you and everyone else than loves and purchases videogames.

However, the Wii is the first system to me that doesn't start to feel like work after a while. It's always a pleasure to play, like videogames are supposed to be. They're meant to be a distraction, not some life-consuming addiction.

So am I not a hardcore gamer because I don't want to play strangers online? If yes, then fine. I'm not hardcore. But I have a lot more friends than friend codes. And I'm happy with that.
    I'm sorry, did you actually make this thread to laugh at those with no friends and let everyone know that you do have friends? well la-dee-freaking-da, because it seems so, you have been mentioning it. What does it even matter if we have friends or not? if you want a challenge that you can't get with your friends you just go online and play with the people that you can't beat. I think the real reason behind you not liking online games is because you can't compete with the average player. I couldn't care less if the games weren't online either. So what if you get called a "casual-gamer" by a 13 year old? you are what you think you are and that's final.

The end is near....Or is it the beginning?
    it's THE BEGINNING of an endless fall into a precipice of epic Brawling fun.
    Add me to Brawl:
    FC: 317957548849
    User name: AXTLR
    if you added me, send me a pm with your code too, please.

Member #
    Friends
    I don't care but I would like online play

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    I consider my online friends my actual friends anyway...
    I love you, Adam.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowTRobot
    But I have a lot more friends than friend codes. And I'm happy with that.
    I have more friends then friend codes from this site alone, I would name 5 right on the spot if you really want me to?

So please, get to know me before you assume I don't have a "life" or friends.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    ...Ugh... The internet is a way of life whether you like it or not, they're people you happen to know, who live far away. I don't see how they're ay different, online play is a brilliant idea.
    I love you, Adam.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    it wouldnt bug me PERIOD is all video games ever made didnt come with online capability, its just a nice feature to have, and makes the game last a little longer.....its not going to ruin the game if it has no online

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    8421-7897-5655-0928
    I care, I want more online games and a chat system

Member #
    Friends
    My first gaming system was PC (Played on BBS's FTW ) and those are "online." Yes, I care about Online for Wii and advocate its progression. Not just to kill random people, but because it lengthens a games lifespan. Although I still hate the idea of Xbox Live (As a PC gamer I laugh at the "I paid to play a FPS 16-man online!") Wii needs to turn to more PC style online it worked for the PC players it can work for Wii.

So far all I have heard is Xbox is the top of multiplayer gaming - not true IMO. The PC gamers have a long tradition with sticking with a game no matter how old (yes some are abandoned), but I still play "AvP2" for the PC and their are servers still up for the picking (GO! GO! Dedicated Lifecycle/survivor servers). Thats the kind of Online I want for Wii.

Ads