LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by {Axtlár}
    I think the real reason behind you not liking online games is because you can't compete with the average player.
    I've never really thought of videogames as competition before. That's what sports are for...or arm wrestling. You sound like the kind of person that would ruin a game of basketball by taking it WAY too seriously, elbowing everybody and calling touch fouls.

I think some of you need to take Nintendo's advice by putting the remote down in the kitchen table, open a window and take a break.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Online makes every game SO much better because it lasts longer, if MSC didnt have online I would have been done with it in 2 days. I pray for online in each game for the wii that comes out

Del fuego he resurgido {Axtlár}'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowTRobot
    I've never really thought of videogames as competition before. That's what sports are for...or arm wrestling. You sound like the kind of person that would ruin a game of basketball by taking it WAY too seriously, elbowing everybody and calling touch fouls.

I think some of you need to take Nintendo's advice by putting the remote down in the kitchen table, open a window and take a break.
    I would take a basketball game seriously, yeah, but that doesn't imply that I would foul my way to victory. Yes I am very competitive in real life sports, unless of course, I'm playing with my friends who like goofing around.

The end is near....Or is it the beginning?
    it's THE BEGINNING of an endless fall into a precipice of epic Brawling fun.
    Add me to Brawl:
    FC: 317957548849
    User name: AXTLR
    if you added me, send me a pm with your code too, please.

Get The Funk In The Car! RadNad's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Some games can be Super Special Awesome hardcore online. Lets take Kart Rider for example. Have you seen the violence on that?!?!?! People are littering the race tracks with bananas making people swerve put of control and potentially harm other people. You can fire frickin' rockets at other people blowing them up when instead why can't people just beep their horn and the car in front could give way for you to overtake. Not to trap them in balloons filled with water so they can drown and suffocate whilst suspended in air and you just drive past them. Where are the police in this game? SERIOUSLY! This game HAS to be rated R21 for violence that exceeds ManHunt 2. I've earnt roughly $8000 just driving at 60MP/H with 7 other players and coming first every single time! Where ma Saber C1 at?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads