LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Help me decide on a game!

well I ordered Galaxy and I'm waiting for that, but I want to get a wii game for christmas and I'm not sure what to get.

I'm thinking about MOHH2, Zach and Wiki, Bwii, and Mario Strikers. I will most likely get either MOH or Z&W but I've heard some bad things about MOHH2.

On a side note can anyone recommend a good DS game I do not have? (sig)
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    A good ds game is megaman star force. It has tons of replay value and a pretty well written story. I haven't heard of zach and wiki or bwii so I can't help you there. MOHH2 looks good to me but I don't know for sure. Mario strikers doesn't look that good. I know this isn't on your list but Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn is very good. Also Bleach Shattered Sword looks good as well(I watch the anime).

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisLord
    A good ds game is megaman star force. It has tons of replay value and a pretty well written story. I haven't heard of zach and wiki or bwii so I can't help you there. MOHH2 looks good to me but I don't know for sure. Mario strikers doesn't look that good. I know this isn't on your list but Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn is very good. Also Bleach Shattered Sword looks good as well(I watch the anime).
    I have played plenty of Megaman games and i don't intend to play any more. . . I'll consider radient dawn.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    for sure....donjt get strikers, the game is totally outdated, you may want to consider bwii , its preatty fun, i really enjoy the game, i wouldnt hesitate to pick up that game.......as for ds, srry i dont have 1, so i cant help you.....again tho, dont get strikers

PSN ID: zapasant93

Ads