+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Welcome to the Good Life Desi_Wii_G's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8914-3870-7184-8437

Sniping Only, No Crossing! MOHH2 Online

Ok so tonight I will be setting up a game that will be sniper guns only and you can't cross a specific "line" on the map. We used to play this in Socom FTB 2 online. It was extremely fun, but I need enough people to come. So when there are 10+ people who have posted I will tell the details and the password and all that good stuff. Ty

Brawl Friend Code:0559-6444-7466
    Name For Brawl: SanMN
    PM Me If You Add Me!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I wish I could join except I dont have a wii and I dont have MOH:H2.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Member #
    Friends
    0672-4527-4193-8812
    what if youre extremely bad with a sniper rifle. haha. i may be able to depending on time. if its after 10:00 cst, i may be in. not sure yet. get back to me.
    most recent purchase - tiger woods '08
    Other games - galaxy, sports, mp 8, zelda:TP, Boogie, game party, moh:h2
    Games I want - SSBB, scarface, kart, worms: a space oddity.
    VC games - mario 64, mario kart 64, tecmo bowl, shining force, plus internet browser, and the stupid @$$ mii contest one.

bwii fc is 322 237 531 304
    ea nation persona is bgreen82

Member #
    Friends
    8914-3870-7184-8437
    Never mind, I won't make this game today. Looks like not enough people are joining so what ever...

PM Me If You Add Me!

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    I'd join if I could, trust me, but I'm low on funds. Can't get my hands on the game!

Where's the 3rd party love? -_-...
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    SUGGESTION: set a weekly time, like saturday night (whenever) and spread it around wiichat/other forums and get a pretty big group and you can pretty much say "hey, the games gonna be there, drop by when you can" and after a while itll get pretty big.

ill play a sniper only game with you once i buy the game. (moneys tight) but i had a question about sniping, is it pointing or joystick?

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    8914-3870-7184-8437
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    SUGGESTION: set a weekly time, like saturday night (whenever) and spread it around wiichat/other forums and get a pretty big group and you can pretty much say "hey, the games gonna be there, drop by when you can" and after a while itll get pretty big.

ill play a sniper only game with you once i buy the game. (moneys tight) but i had a question about sniping, is it pointing or joystick?
    It's pointing, you twist the Wii remote left/right to adjust how far you want to scope. Then you hold C to lock the scope at the position you want.

PM Me If You Add Me!

Member #
    Friends
    Sounds fun. I don't have the game though. Can you also make it just a melee weapon in MOH:H2? I do like shankin people.

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    wauw so you actually have to "work" the sniper rifle now Sounds hard so its even more rewarding if you make that face-shot!

Im not in sniper only games that much. Once in a while I can enjoy them. I think its more fun to snipe in a regular game. Although it was really freakin hard in Moh: AA with the crazy action going on. I imagine heroes 2 having the same action ( judging by the movies :P ) so I can Imagine you sniper fetish guys wanting a relaxing sniping round.

I was under the impression that you could set-up wich weapons you want in a game when you are setting up a room?
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah ill definately be in once I get a copy of the game (jobs interview on Monday )
    Wii owner since launch Day!

Games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Red Steel, Twilight Princess, Marvel UA, Mario Party, Rayman, Super Paper Mario, Resident Evil 4, Splinter Cell: DA, Spiderman-3, TMNT, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Guitar Hero 3, Mario Strikers.

4 Wii-motes, 4 Nunchucks and a classic controller.

Ads