LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8941-8340-6042-0376

What are the chances?

How do you guys think nintendo did this year? How do you think the next year is gonna be?Do you guys think the a headset is in the makes or is that why they brought back SSBB till feburay? Do you think a HD is also gonna releas for wii? and more VC games and are more third party companies are gonna use nintendos edvice and make "unique" games for the wii give me your thoughts.
    WII GAMES:Metroid Prime 3 ,MARIO GALAXY Medal of honor heroes 2:ALL GREAT GAMES!!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    wii games will get more unique. dont count on a headset, but its not impossible. more vc games is a deffinate yes. think of how much cool stuff/games came our for wii just in november (some still to come) and multiply that a few times and thats about what it should be like next year with games such as sadness and disaster etc.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    i think nintendo did great this year, and will do great in 08, i dont belive that the head set will be announced between now and brawl release.....sorry but the head head set is too big an acceserry to only have 1-3 months announcement.......it will be announced long before

PSN ID: zapasant93

Ads