Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    ^Of course there is, it has already been incorporated into MP3. Why would Nintendo go out of their way to please you when their console has overtaken the 360 in sales in half the amount of time? WHY CHANGE A GOOD THING? The wii's online sucks, but guess what, YOU STILL BOUGHT ONE. The only way you could get to Nintendo is if you envoked a worldwide boycott of the Nintendo Wii, and good luck getting that together.

THINK LOGICALLY.

Please me? Here's the point, it's not just for me, it's for everybody to participate in. You know well that the methods of the friend codes system of adding several numbers becomes very redundant and annoying at one point. AND this is highly criticized by people who likes AND dislikes the Wii.

It's not a good or bad thing. Friend codes just needs to be tweaked or modified for the wii to be its best iMO.

That's a great idea. To invoke a worldwide boycott of the Nintendo Wii..

Every BiG things, starts with little grains of effort.
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416

Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by phillepino
    Please me? Here's the point, it's not just for me, it's for everybody to participate in. You know well that the methods of the friend codes system of adding several numbers becomes very redundant and annoying at one point. AND this is highly criticized by people who likes AND dislikes the Wii.

It's not a good or bad thing. Friend codes just needs to be tweaked or modified for the wii to be its best iMO.

That's a great idea. To invoke a worldwide boycott of the Nintendo Wii..

Every BiG things, starts with little grains of effort.
    How will changing friend codes get Nintendo more money? You are not paying for online gameplay, just be grateful for that.

Nintendo is not your best friend, they are not there to please you or anyone else. Nintendo is a large corporation who's goal is to make money, if they end up pleasing the consumer while they're doing that, that's simply a side effect.
    Last edited by LevesqueIsKing; 11-17-2007 at 11:58 AM.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    How will changing friend codes get Nintendo more money? You are not playing for online gameplay, just be grateful for that.

Nintendo is not your best friend, they are not there to please you or anyone else. Nintendo is a large corporation who's goal is to make money, if they end up pleasing the consumer while they're doing that, that's simply a side effect.

True, the world is pretty much all about money.

You don't have to point the obvious King Levesque. Everyone knows that.

Would it hurt to try? Every effort CAN lead towards change, obviously has more chances without ur commentaries.

I am already grateful for what the Wii has. I am giving out voice towards Nintendo that what they think the people think about friend codes is wrong.
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416

Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

Ads