Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Moh Fans?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    I have to agree to a certain degree with yungblood as he touches upon a lot of my gripes with the game. Although my problem isn't with the graphics as they don't bother me it looks fine to me. My problem comes in for of some online aspects ,and some button mapping.

Heres my gripes
    -Why the hell is reload on D-pad UP...theres nothing mapped to the flick of the nunchuck ,and all other shooters has the chuck flick as a reload
    -The melee seems slow ,and uneffective ,and when i try pulling off the motion sensing melee i always seem to hit the 1 button for the communication things.
    -why does it take a million hits to kill a guy ,but it seems so easy for them to kill me. In Halo 3 ,and Call of Duty 4 I stood a better chance of staying alive longer. Which leads me to my next point.
    -The scoring system it wouldn't bother me if they penalized you for dieing if it wasn't so easy to die ,but it is so it makes it difficult to get a reasonable score especially when i get respawned right in the middle of a fire fight.
    -another control gripe i have is having to switch weapons just to use my grenades i would rather hold something like C ,and flick my nunchuck to throw a grenade.
    -Why can't we get out of matches in between matches?

As you can see a lot of my problems with this game is in how they layed out the controls. I would of laid them out a lot of differently if i could. I agree its a step in the right direction for future online FPSes on the Wii ,but i wish they could of got the control lay out a little more intuitive. A lot of sites give it an 8.0 i think with the problems i find with i would give it a 7.0.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Hmmm the reloading on d-pad up seems very crazy indeed! :P

The long-kill time is just something you gotta learn I think. Once you played this game for a month you will have learned where to aim and how to shoot.
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Welcome to the Good Life Desi_Wii_G's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8914-3870-7184-8437
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberzomby
    Hmmm the reloading on d-pad up seems very crazy indeed! :P

The long-kill time is just something you gotta learn I think. Once you played this game for a month you will have learned where to aim and how to shoot.
    Well after playing for two days I realized for the best fast killing is you tap the B button 2-4 times to lower their health and not waist your bullets. Then you hold it and basically aim at their upper body and this is my best play I can share. And trust me, when you start getting a lot of kills this game totally grows on you. I felt the same way you did for like a day then I realized how good the game was.

Brawl Friend Code:0559-6444-7466
    Name For Brawl: SanMN
    PM Me If You Add Me!

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    i'm not saying it isn't good Desi theres just somethings that could have been done a lot better especially for as hyped up as this game was.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    You see! A lot of people just hold the fire button when they see someone else. Bursts are the way to go unles you are sure that all those shots hit!
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Welcome to the Good Life Desi_Wii_G's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8914-3870-7184-8437
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo
    i'm not saying it isn't good Desi theres just somethings that could have been done a lot better especially for as hyped up as this game was.
    Yes I agree, they hyped up a lot. But I still love this game best for me so far.

Brawl Friend Code:0559-6444-7466
    Name For Brawl: SanMN
    PM Me If You Add Me!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChip520
    well the wii practically is a ps2..
    Your.....not serious are you? lol have you even seen a wii? Or played one for that matter?

And if your talking about graphics/capabilities, the Wii owns th PS2 in that category everytime. Do your homework.

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    YungBlood. It seems theyve just made the amount of time it takes to shoot someone more like Goldeneye. I for one like that, as the game doesnt just become an insane killing count spree.
    Also have COD4 and can also appreciate the way they do it too, sure its more realistic, but its a tad harder to pick up and pwn, as for MOH approach its a bit more accessible if unrealistic, and I'm sure in due time a more realistic shooting game will come out, time will tell....

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by l7cx1Cl
    i am from PC gaming and Xbox 360, gears/ut2k4 the battlefield series
    half life... halo

and this game owns ^^

if u gunna cry... go cry somewhere else
    WOW! I can't wait for this game, I'm getting on Black Friday next week so I can hopefully get a couple of dollars shaved off of it.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    they crank the graphics way down for online so you get a solid 60f/s
    Wii - 2 remotes - 2 nunchucks - classic controller - wii sports - wii play - resident evil 4 - Mario Strikers Charged - metroid prime 3 - Spyro: Eternal Night - Medal of Honour Heroes 2 - Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles - Super Mario Galaxy - Super Mario World (snes)

EA nation: ron1jon3

Ads