+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Moh Fans?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo
    Heres my gripes
    -Why the hell is reload on D-pad UP...theres nothing mapped to the flick of the nunchuck ,and all other shooters has the chuck flick as a reload
    -The melee seems slow ,and uneffective ,and when i try pulling off the motion sensing melee i always seem to hit the 1 button for the communication things.
    -why does it take a million hits to kill a guy ,but it seems so easy for them to kill me. In Halo 3 ,and Call of Duty 4 I stood a better chance of staying alive longer. Which leads me to my next point.
    -The scoring system it wouldn't bother me if they penalized you for dieing if it wasn't so easy to die ,but it is so it makes it difficult to get a reasonable score especially when i get respawned right in the middle of a fire fight.
    -another control gripe i have is having to switch weapons just to use my grenades i would rather hold something like C ,and flick my nunchuck to throw a grenade.
    -Why can't we get out of matches in betwee n matches?

1.flick the wiimote to reload and nunchuck flick is shotgun pump
    2.meele is good, you just suck
    3.you just suck
    4. die less
    5. i agree
    6. not a big deal but i agree
    Wii - 2 remotes - 2 nunchucks - classic controller - wii sports - wii play - resident evil 4 - Mario Strikers Charged - metroid prime 3 - Spyro: Eternal Night - Medal of Honour Heroes 2 - Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles - Super Mario Galaxy - Super Mario World (snes)

EA nation: ron1jon3

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    haha owned :P If you can just flick the wiimote to reload :P
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    i knew you could reload with a wiimote flick in arcade mode ,but i didn't know you could do it in online...other wise your comments didn't need to be so cocky ronjon. i guess every discussion has to have its jerk with cocky comments.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Well if you know me than you know that I NEVER post mean things or other anoying things. I get anoyed by people who do as much as you do. I just think its kinda silly that you thought you couldnt in online mode. And why didn t you try? Its just a flick and you would have found out.
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    honestly i never even thought of it. i'm so use to flicking the nunchuck to reload the only other game i seen use the flick of a wiimote to reload was RE 4. So i never thought to try it. I wonder how bad it disorients the aim. I'll have to try it later.

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    2704-5528-6520-6101
    doesnt mess up aim in the least.
    btw its so hard to die and to kill ppl wtf it takes a million shots to do ethier thats my biggest argument.
    and the health regen system, ww2 games should have a health bar this isnt some space age bullshit.

plz msg me if you wanna play mario kart or metroid on the DS.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    i wouldnt mind having health bars ,and hunting down health packs ,but i can never seem to find cover quick enough without someone finding me to "recharge" my health. I noticed as i played longer yesterday though my scores got better ,and i stayed alive longer ,but the amount of shots a guy can take is a pain.

Sleeping. Do not disturb. Kherrek508's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0215-4972-1267-8022
    Quote Originally Posted by XxRed12xX
    Nintendo doesn't create games people want. Miyamoto likes to create new and unique games and not what people want. Does this settle it for you's?
    No. Because if X game employs the same basic game mechanics and structuring as of game Y, and game X fails to have unique features of it's own, while not including some of the more advanced features of game Y... Well then, game X is obviously going to be inferior to game Y.

In this case,
    X= MoH:H2
    Y= COD4
    MOHH2 Handle: Ebag13
    SSB Brawl Friend Code: 0473-7529-6163

PM me if you add me!

Member #
    Friends
    2704-5528-6520-6101
    game Z wins.

plz msg me if you wanna play mario kart or metroid on the DS.

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    Quote Originally Posted by Kherrek508
    No. Because if X game employs the same basic game mechanics and structuring as of game Y, and game X fails to have unique features of it's own, while not including some of the more advanced features of game Y... Well then, game X is obviously going to be inferior to game Y.

In this case,
    X= MoH:H2
    Y= COD4
    Those were Miyamto's words himself.
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

GBA Games: Tron 2.0 Killer App, Pokemon Fire Red, Emerald, and Sapphire.

residentevilnews.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads